Sh*ting cats

earthshayker

Inactive User
Reaction score
I need some advice here I get cats sh*t in my garden daily i've got this spray thing which cost me £3.99 a can i've used at least 8 cans in the last 7 weeks still they sh*t. I went to homebase and bought this siren thing it cost me £29.99 plus 2 9v batteries which did nothing so I bought another 2 and placed them ................. the thing is my fooking garden looks like a scene from mission impossible with these siren things everywhere.
My question is if I put some poison in my garden and they eat it and die could I get done by the law for that because i'm loosing my fooking mind here

Thanks

na dont use poison im pretty sure you will get done if caught, use a double barrel shotgun lol. The only way to really deter cats is to get a cat eating dog usually does the trick but other than that there is nothing you can really do as cats are so independent. Im no cat lover either, the only way to stop animals getting in your garden is putting up some high hedges with some nice roses in them, ok if you have a small garden like ours, but not feasable on a massive one. The other bonus with rose bushes is it also deters any theiving twats from gaining entrace to the rear of your property.

My question is if I put some poison in my garden and they eat it and die could I get done by the law for that because i'm loosing my fooking mind here

People like you should be strung up.

Yes, if you get caught, you will serve prison time for killing domestic animals. Not to mention what the owner and other owners in the area will do to you if they find out.

So what if something is sh*tting on your lawn, you don't need to kill it.

edit by allroad

Last edited by a moderator:
Try filling some plastic bottles with water, (large coke type) and place in garden, I know this works on dogs saw it somewhere on tele.:Bounce:

No this might sound silly. but if u put up some old cd's around the perimeter of your garden. the cats c there own image and think its another cat and with them being teritorial animals they tend to move on. also orange peel as they hate the acid in the peel

Are you f**king retarded? People like you should be strung up.

Yes, if you get caught, you will serve prison time for killing domestic animals. Not to mention what the owner and other owners in the area will do to you if they find out.

So what if something is sh*tting on your lawn, you don't need to kill it.

I suggest you re-think your sad little life.

comments like this wont be tollerated

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all ur other replies guys I think it stinks because if a dog fouls on the sidewalk u get fined for not picking it up but i've just spent £2000.00 on my garden for some cat to come and crap on it and I don't really have a dislike for cats its just doing my head in that every time my daughter wants to go in the garden we have to go picking up cats sh*t and I don't even own a cat!!!

I'll trade insults with an animal killing moron like yourself anyday.

dude just crawl back in ur hole this is not an insult forum as it says on the top RANT and thats just what i'm doing

by btw i've not killed and animal

dont they sell lion s**t at the garden centre,that is supposed to work

but u would end up with more lol,mind you if it cant smell thats a waste of time

get a nice blackwidow catapault and a bag of marbles, after a bit a target practise with a soft toy, i can hit a cat 9 times out of 10 from the bedroom window! I found that once they've been hit a couple of times they steer well clear :)

The dirty little f*****s should be made to be kept on leads, like in canada, the amount of desiese's in there s***e is unbelieveable, and Very dangerous where kids play. I f*****g hate cats!

Ali Lister
  • You need either lion or tiger droppings!
I did not believe this at first but rang London Zoo to find that there is a waiting list. (About 4 months ten years ago) They eventually called to say that my (Lion) droppings were ready. I collected a black plastic bag full of frozen produce and was asked to pay £5 (for the bag). The Zoo suggested dissolving a lump in a watering can and sprinkling it around the garden. My wife refused to keep the rest in the freezer so I distributed what I had in a once-only operation; a smelly but effective choice. I never saw another cat in our garden.
You might want to share the tip. Shared by Andrew Bell
  • The more common remedies are citrus fruit peel, chilli pepper powder or eucalyptus oil.
  • Spread alum around the area (this is also said to work for rabbits and horses).
Contribution received from Marjorie Fuhrmann
  • Provide an area for them to use by turning over some dirt in a garden bed, get some cat pheromone spray from a vet or pet shop and spray that around the new area to encourage them to go there.
  • Ask your garden centre to suggest cat deterrent plants you can scatter around.
  • Spray them with a hose or keep a spray bottle of water handy.
These suggestions were sent in by Kim Hedrich
  • There are various sprays you can buy intended for this purpose, always remember to read the labels carefully to ensure they are suitable for your particular needs.

Now for the most radical suggestion I have received -
  • Save urine and spray onto area - this was really meant for drives etc. and would probably not only kill the grass but I hate to think of the smell on a hot day - it may not only be the cats that stay away!
This was apparently suggested on Janet Edge's local radio station!
  • Place a small length of hosepipe in amongst your plants, cats and birds don't like snakes!
taken from another forum

Rant away, but don't threaten killing animals.

dude this is a rant room u cannot I repeat cannot tell a man what he can and can't rant about, i've found the members of this forum friendly and very helpful and i'm ashamed that i've droped to your standards so on that note i'm sorry for calling you an inbread motherf*cker and i'll leave it at that.

I had this problem from next doors Cat :( (I'm not a Cat lover but wouldn't kill one lol)

I said to him if ur Cat keeps sh*tting in my garden Ill chuck it over his garden

he was fine with it and understood

and said if I ever saw it that I should chuck a bucket or squirt it with cold water....Oh how I felt good soaking it lol

but I gotta admit after a few soakings it STOPPED its just catching it doing it
I just soaked it every time I saw it in my garden :Hit:

no harm came to the Cat ;)

Last edited:
you could allways get a big dog and train it to hate cats m8 :) i know how you feel i spent a lot of money on my garden aswell , and my bloody cats pee's in the garden.

Last edited:
Back