Warning surrey pet supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously our service and cusomer service is not that bad as you have placed another order with us this morning.

Maybe hes giving your company one final chance, which I would have thought you would be Grateful for ??? but from your post, appears to me to just show the undertones of sarcasim within the company !!

Not a great post m8 shows contempt for your customer while trying to discredit him.

Obviously our service and cusomer service is not that bad as you have placed another order with us this morning.

Maybe hes giving your company one final chance, which I would have thought you would be Grateful for ??? but from your post, appears to me to just show the undertones of sarcasim within the company !!

We was not being sarcastic, just after all the posts on various forums from this user we was just saying that we must have sorted it out to his satisfaction as he has placed another order with us.

I am sorry if this came accross as sarcasm.

Not a great post m8 shows contempt for your customer while trying to discredit him.

We was not being sarcastic, just after all the posts on various forums from this user we was just saying that we must have sorted it out to his satisfaction as he has placed another order with us.

I am sorry if this came accross as sarcasm.

seems this has reached satisfactory conclusion and if both sargie and mark are happy then it should be left alone just my opinion

I ordered live food from you this morning as it is the cheapest and always fresh and well packaged. I would not order any other product from you as i could not bare to go through the hassle ive just been through infact after this post i feel like a right idiot.

I sent you pm's yesterday trying to be civil with you and now i wish i had not i agree with others your post comes across as sarcastic and self rightous.

I believe he was being honest not sarcastic.
And he is stating a fact, if they were that bad why use again? Only you know why.

Ill tell you why.

1. £7 cheaper than any were else for the amount of live food i order.

2. I won't need to return live food.

3. Ive ordered over 36 items from surrey pet supplies spending almost £500 in a year. Ive only ever had to return one item and when i did i got flat refused a refund and had a battle to get it.

4.After talking to mark via pm i made a personal judgement and decided that he had A. refunded me and B. Told me he was going to take it up with the supplier. He also told me he would be happy to supply me with other products.

But to come straight on here as soon as i place an order shows a lack of respect and dignity towards me. Im not the only one who picked up on it either, i beleive he was being ingenious in his reply.

Manic you are always going to disagree with me becasue you don't like me and so have a personal agenda.

At least on this site members post neutral well thought out posts.

I think your being unfair Manic, I can understand where Sargie is coming from, there is a significant difference between buying expendable live food than a piece of hardware which and and would be prone to failure with his biggest problem being centered around their returns policy/process. When your purchasing over a period and frequently saving £7 this soon turns into significantly more and it's not representative of the companies ability to buy in bulk and save money.

There are some items I still purchase from suppliers whom i have an inherent dislike for their process/attitude, but i do so because it saves me £10 a month.

then here is a solution
sargie is happy buying live food and maybe in time may buy summit else
mark kindly has a look at his returns police and see if it can be improved in any way ( which i no doubt he does as norm but sometimes things just get over looked )

You'd rather put up with so called hassle to save £7 lol

Sargie has already stated that there's no hassle involved in buying live food, there's no need to keep pushing your agenda m8.

As for Mark's reply in post #20. It has been described as sarcastic and disrespectful. "Snide" describes it more accurately.

Please let me reassure you that I was not trying to be funny or sarcastic in any way.

We are always trying to improve our customer service and how complaints / returns are dealt with and have submitted our terms and condittions to our local trading standards office to be checked and verify that these are acceptable.

there Mealworms are really good and last well :) shame you pay more for delivery than you do the item :( as you dont always need other things to make it worth the postage

I got my last lot from local reptile shop and they lasted 2 weeks before they all turned into beetles :grrrr:
lol

Sargie has already stated that there's no hassle involved in buying live food, there's no need to keep pushing your agenda m8.
As for Mark's reply in post #20. It has been described as sarcastic and disrespectful. "Snide" describes it more accurately.
Fecking hell. I must have some serious hidden agendas on here.
Every time I state something i have an agenda.
Heres an open agenda
You are a ????, and if any ones snide it's you.

Last edited:
Can a mod admin please close the thread as it is turning in to a slanging match. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back