Sh*ting cats

Must admit we hace a problem with a couple of cats shitting on my drive and in my flower tub.
Funny they dont seem to shit on thier own patch.Gonna try the pepper trick cos they always like a good sniff either that or tacks in the flower bed,only joking chaps ha ha

the poison trick wouldnt work anyways, they come to shit in your garden not to eat in it.... do you eat in your toilet and shit in your kitchen lol. :Biggrin2: :Devil:

Legally you cant do anything about it......

Cats are considered to be "free spirits" and are unable to be restrained. They are excluded from the definitions of "livestock" under the Animals Act 1971 and cannot be held guilty of trespass under civil laws and their owners, therefore, cannot be liable for any damage caused. In any event, it would be extremely difficult to prove that a specific cat had produced any specific faeces.

and

if the amount of Cat shit in your garden becomes a problem and you dont deal with it, YOU,and not the cat owners are liable for Prosecution on Health Grounds!

Useless fact alert...

It is illegal to run over a dog & not report it to the Police.

You don't need to report it if it's a cat.

Not that I'm suggesting you run over it...it'll leave a hella lot of tyre prints in your garden trying to catch it :)

Get this stuff called scatter cat it really did trick lasted about 4 months before they came back, they fookin hate it. Or go round to the cat owners house pull your pants down and curl one off on their lawn see how they like it ,bet they soon fookin moan.
lol

i used to get it in my garden not since i got me labrador they dont come anywere near my garden i even let him sent the front garden so they dont go in there.

Get a sprinkler system hooked up to a sensor, when the little bundle of fur comes into your garden it gets soaked, it will soon learn, and if that fails poison the little bar steward

i had a prob with the cat in my garden. Squirrel would visit everyday abd no probs. One day when i was sitting at the pc, i see the squirrel shoot across the decking chased by the same bloody cat. I ran out after them to see the cat corner the squirrel( who was on his back side and not moving). The squirrel was alive, blinking but scared. I just ran at the cat and boot it right up the ass. It flew across my decking and jumped over the fence as i chased it. I turned back and the squirrel had gone. Aint seen the cat since. Basically a kick up the back side could help.

Mate problem solved - get some hosepipe & cut it into snake like lengths - guaranteed that the cats will think that they are snakes & will stay out of the garden. Had this tip passed onto myself & it has worked for over 18months now - no problems at all.

Mate problem solved - get some hosepipe & cut it into snake like lengths - guaranteed that the cats will think that they are snakes & will stay out of the garden. Had this tip passed onto myself & it has worked for over 18months now - no problems at all.

lol what so your saying a cat that has never seen a snake before (where exactly would it have seen one?) is going to stay out of a garden because it will think a non moving hose pipe is a snake?

That may be true for cats coming into regular contact with snakes but a cats not going to be scared by an animal it has no knowledge of i wouldnt have thought.

we all been here and had this problem ...i think all cat owners should be strung up ...the dirty little things.....i would love to shoot the gits ...but i couldnt do it i would feel like cack after...

here are some suggestions..

1. get a big dog and wait till it wants a big plop...go round to the cat owners house a let it rip on their lawn see how they like it...

2. The black metal cats with the marbles does work for awhile then its back to sh*t all over the place.. we had three and sure the kids were nicking the marbles to play with.

3. Get a lion ....free poop for life.

4...Get a tiger..dont know if you can keep these on felix might have to get a few tins!!!

5. Move to north pole ..told not many cats around there...but the penguins are a pain..had to get meself a polar bear to get rid of them.

6. Concrete your whole garden and get some gnomes to spice the place up.

7. buy a mean looking big cat to deal with the local cats..one that answers to the name of arnie would do the trick.

I had this problem from next doors Cat :( (I'm not a Cat lover but wouldn't kill one lol)

I said to him if ur Cat keeps sh*tting in my garden Ill chuck it over his garden

haha

am sure he would eat you as your a rat !!!

this might sound crazy but try it

red strong hot chilli powder, can find it at any indian shop and plus tesco sell it

sprinkle this everywhere in your garden and you wont see a cat for a while

when they lick or sniff they will run a mile and shit else where,

try it

If you can entice the fore-mentioned piece of S**t producer to your car, I do believe they enjoy a drive....a long drive...a very long drive...a very very long drive, (by now you've probably got the message) I hate these B*****ds, why? They also s**t on my lawn, one gave my kids ringworm, they're cruel little f****rs by toying with their prey before the kill. Oh....and this is a rant room.:SHOOTING:

If you can entice the fore-mentioned piece of S**t producer to your car, I do believe they enjoy a drive....a long drive...a very long drive...a very very long drive, (by now you've probably got the message) I hate these B*****ds, why? They also s**t on my lawn, one gave my kids ringworm, they're cruel little f****rs by toying with their prey before the kill. Oh....and this is a rant room.:SHOOTING:

LMFAO...my brother actually did this.

No cruelty involved, he caught it humanly in a wooden box, then changed the geographical position of the fecker's hunting ground.

Dont know if this helps but ive got CS spray which is designed for dogs.. when they come to attack and only when they attack spray them and they get high...and run away. The name for it is Bite Back Spray .. I have it because the customers we have set the dogs onto us sometimes as a way of avoiding entry on warrent.. but some dogs love it and come for more.. record is 7 Cs cans on one dog.. and he fell asleep.. its only pepper spray and its not harmful to animals..

Now i know cats dont like pepper.. maybe sprinkle around boundary...

i put grease on my fence it was good seeing them fall of and i put any s**t from my next door cat on there door step and now i get a cat come over from garden at the back to sleep in my garden and next doors cat now stays away:Bounce:

Back