service+

hi all new to this so sorry if i do somethid wrong i have a spider box and was on 16e tr*** to watching football with the service+ i would like help on how to get it back up and running so i can watch football this weekend with out moving my dish as i had ssssoooo much trouble getting it all set up and working can anyone help me please on how to get it running so can watch football this weekend please dont want to move my dish is there anyway i can do this or is it a case of wait and pray for service+ to come back on i have read that the spider box does so much moor than service+ but dont know how to do it
can someone help me please
regards

Ive said it once so ill say it once more..You would have to be a complete & utter certified plum duff to keep a server in the back of your shop when al*** is clearly releated in some way to the product..The product is manufactured in korea.Spiderbox.tv is supported by koreans..DM often goes to korea..Doesnt it just say to you that the koreans are the main people behind the box and DM and co are just the UK front! DM in jail or not,i dont care,the server is being sorted out again so they can continue to sell their boxes with or without DM.i dont wish the fella anyharm & hope he sorts out whatever problem he has..When i was a noob i had my doubts over the box,it still has its floors but i must say its a fantsatic bit of kit..Now arnt we all just a little tired of the whole situation now.Isnt your mind gonna explode if you read anymore on it..I havent posted but read in all forums but thought i would give my ten pence worth..Thanks guys & girls

the server for my website is in canada, but I have all the control over it from a laptop on my kitchen unit. Theres nothing to stop me from deleting EVERYTHING on MY server and taking the whole site down, in an instant, and if i do, the TM800 DW server ceases to exist, at the press of a button.

If an FTP window is open, you press 3 buttons and the whole thing is gone, for ever, and needs total rebuilding from the ground up, 6 months work, 25k connections, gone, just like that.

It dont matter 'where' in the world a server is, its where its controlled from that has the power

(before people start PM'ing me, the server i run hosts channel lists, skins, plugins, and other such stuff, DONT PM me asking for server access, as it doesnt give any access to any sort of TV, it only hosts files, its linked in my siggy below)

hi all new to this so sorry if i do somethid wrong i have a spider box and was on 16e tr*** to watching football with the service+ i would like help on how to get it back up and running so i can watch football this weekend with out moving my dish as i had ssssoooo much trouble getting it all set up and working can anyone help me please on how to get it running so can watch football this weekend please dont want to move my dish is there anyway i can do this or is it a case of wait and pray for service+ to come back on i have read that the spider box does so much moor than service+ but dont know how to do it
can someone help me please
regards

Sorry to say that I have no interest in football (yes I know that is akin to heresy and I could probably be burnt at the stake just for saying so) but I believe there's some on 39E at the weekend's. Now is your dish motorised? and why the reluctance to move it from 16E?

the server for my website is in canada,

and out of curiosity do you have it backed up somewhere else?

I can believe that if the service + server went down they wouldn't be able to run a back up very quickly.

I know its not the same size but i have three back ups of my cccam.cfg in case anything goes wrong.

Theblueirish

if there was some form of control computer in the shop, and the server was on the other side of the world, whats to stop whoever took the PC equipment, from hooking it back up, and farming the details of every IP that connects to it?

suppose there's nothing really stopping them doing it. but would they.!!!!!! we are talking about them doing illegal things here which wouldn't stand up in court.

He we go again.
I have no inside knowledge nor does Jimi or digidude.
Everything is pure speculation.
One thing is 100% fact and that is the shop is closed.
For what reason no one knows.
As for where the server is, I have no idea but surely no one in their right mind would have it located in UK.

Service+ is slowly coming back as they report, with or with out DM so who knows who is really behind it as there is no need to carry it on is there.
Lets face facts, there is nothing to gain resurrecting service+

as for who in there right mind would have it in uk just ask starview.

as for why would they bring it back well you answered your own question. " so who knows who is really behind " again like starview if it goes to court try and prove that you are not the main person/persons but just a pawn.

Last edited:
none of us normal people know who is behind the service+ service, nor do we know exactly what has happened with the shop, or the service, but it is VERY coincidental that the 2 pack in at the same time.

there are loads of possibilities, and even more stories, maybe it was the men in black lol

anyway

with the starview, EVERYONE who was connected to that server was a virmin customer, and virmin took away the server / control. Whats to say virmin didnt plug it in, farm the IPs of connections, and are preparing letters similar to the music download letters people received threatening legal action if they didnt pay a sum?

Its be much harder to do anything like that with this type of setup though, as so many isps over so many countries, and it may not even be a satellite providor

nobody knows whats happened, and so far, nobody knows whay

My friend told me it was down to men from Atlantis, apparently our satellite transmissions have been effecting their underwater communication setup. It seems that a standing wave pattern has developed in the Marianas Trench which is disrupting their underwater links and prevents then from coming to the surface and making crop circles.
I'm not sure this is correct as another friend says it's the Druids who live beneath Stonehenge who are casting spells which generate ball lightening and again our satellite transmissions are making the ball lightening rugby ball shape instead of football shaped which spoils their fun when hurling their balls.
Another friend says......and yet another...and so on!
As Mulder says "The truth is out there somewhere", but I don't believe him either, sounds :Fish:y to me.

Last edited:
As posted by dOOds
"You would have to be a complete & utter certified plum duff to keep a server in the back of your shop"
I've been in the back of the shop and believe me you have to turn sideways to get in!!
Not only is it tiny it's packed floor to ceiling with boxes, there's nowhere to put a laptop let alone setup a server.
Even the front of the shop it's difficult to get to the counter it's normally loaded with stock.
No way was there a server there.

As posted by dOOds
"You would have to be a complete & utter certified plum duff to keep a server in the back of your shop"
I've been in the back of the shop and believe me you have to turn sideways to get in!!
Not only is it tiny it's packed floor to ceiling with boxes, there's nowhere to put a laptop let alone setup a server.
Even the front of the shop it's difficult to get to the counter it's normally loaded with stock.
No way was there a server there.

does it really matter where the server was remember it was a free gift so who can complain. plus it's back on now (was not off for that long) so everyone happy well except for dm but the reasons off what happened are his and his alone. like everything else will come out sooner are later

does it really matter where the server was remember it was a free gift so who can complain. plus it's back on now (was not off for that long) so everyone happy well except for dm but the reasons off what happened are his and his alone. like everything else will come out sooner are later

so is it basck on or not how do i get it up and running again ????

in reply to jimihendrix no not got a moto dish its fixed dont want to move it as it took me a week and £50 to get it on there lol many thanks anyway

thanks everyone
regards

so is it basck on or not how do i get it up and running again ????

in reply to jimihendrix no not got a moto dish its fixed dont want to move it as it took me a week and £50 to get it on there lol many thanks anyway

thanks everyone
regards[/QUOTE

For now it's only 16E that's running so if you have a fixed dish which is not pointing at 16E then sorry to say you will have to wait a bit.
The alternative is to use a line.

To be honest when Service+ is back then really a motorised dish is a must to get full use of your Spiderbox. To get just one or two satellites severely limits your viewing.

hi my dish is pointed at eutal 1.16,w2m 16e i think (if that hepls) i get tring and stuff am looking in to getting a motorised dish but only had it for the football and the bloke i had it all of said this was wot i needed took me about a month of searching to get the patch on and get the gift working as aint got a clue what im doing wish i did if im on 16e how do i get it working again as not sure how i done it in the first place was messing and it just worked lol sorry to b a pain
many thanks

hi my dish is pointed at eutal 1.16,w2m 16e i think (if that hepls) i get tring and stuff am looking in to getting a motorised dish but only had it for the football and the bloke i had it all of said this was wot i needed took me about a month of searching to get the patch on and get the gift working as aint got a clue what im doing wish i did if im on 16e how do i get it working again as not sure how i done it in the first place was messing and it just worked lol sorry to b a pain
many thanks

Your not a pain mate, check SuperSport 1~5 these (and Tring) are on 16E. You will also get the movies, educational and adult channels from a certain package.
Note Tring not opening yet more work needed.

tatm
go to menu> accessory>network>type=on> drop to service+ turn on and register.it may show connecting for some time but if the ID slot is filled in all should be ok.if it still wont work turn service+ OFF and exit all menus then go back in and try again.if when you 1st go to "network"the hidden menu with service+ does not show type 1111 in the H/Set to bring it up.

thatnks if i go in to menu >accessory
all i have is
smartcard
rs232
pvr
emultor
if i press 1111 emultor goes
if i go menu>options
ihave
osd setup
control panel time adjust
parental lock
network (in there)
ip setup
sw download
net application (in net i have type ect this drops down and i have service + when i go down to authorization it just has id and password there is nothing in them and there no register button) unlike in nuevoxtream there a register button
it says connected but nothing works thats scrambled no super sports 1-5 or moves or xxx lol am i doing something wrong like i said im not sure how i got it to work last time lol
many thanks everyone

thatnks if i go in to menu >accessory
all i have is
smartcard
rs232
pvr
emultor
if i press 1111 emultor goes
if i go menu>options
ihave
osd setup
control panel time adjust
parental lock
network (in there)
ip setup
sw download
net application (in net i have type ect this drops down and i have service + when i go down to authorization it just has id and password there is nothing in them and there no register button) unlike in nuevoxtream there a register button
it says connected but nothing works thats scrambled no super sports 1-5 or moves or xxx lol am i doing something wrong like i said im not sure how i got it to work last time lol
many thanks everyone

You look about right so switch off the router and the Spiderbox at the mains, now switch on the router and allow two minutes for it to initialise, then switch on the Spiderbox and allow about a minute then see what you get.

Also check your software version press menu, locate Utility, highlight System Information and press OK.
What software version and Last Update are showing?

Last edited:
sorry for got to say i got a sd5000 is this diff
regards
sw vers sd5000-2.24.0-spi(dec 10) ldr: 01.13(0909)
hw ir-1.00-ir-200-8-3
module ilickstb scam ver:02.11
if that helps

Last edited:
Back