service+

brin251

Inactive User
Reaction score
this says connected and will not unscramble i have yesterdays softcam any ideas

Cheers

Brian

no not really tis a case of cards need to be reset every now & then, so loss of certain chans till someone resets usually only one package at a time. this time is all channs so prob server update. should be sorted later today bout 12 ish (guess)

Server issue, very rare occurence indeed.
Will be back soon.

Only had me box one week nowt on freeview very unhappy having come off the back of the starview fiasco hope it back on soon want some sport LOL!

brin

Mate this is an event that happens maybe once or twice a year max.
Very unusual for all to be down.
Server is being looked into as far as I know.
Will all be back soon so don't panic.

Mate this is an event that happens maybe once or twice a year max.
Very unusual for all to be down.
Server is being looked into as far as I know.
Will all be back soon so don't panic.

No probs m8 not panicking just envious will be all ok soon

Brin

Ucas still works so
Mediatech 4 west
12111/H/27500 Sirius 4 (4.8°E)Arqiva channels
Disney channel 9 east 11727 v 27500
Rai 13 east
Mezzo 13 east
Tv globo 13 east
Sic international 16 east
Orf Digital 19 east
TNT Sat France 19 east
Ant 1 europe 39 east
Bulsat 39 east Only Irdeto Channels
Austria Sat 19 east
CANAL+NL 19 east

All work.

Never takes long to sort out, lot of members panicking on other forums but that don't help the situation. Just watch something else either FTA or using the softcam, or it's a nice day maybe a stroll along the beach and sup a beer!! it's all good.
Actually I live 200 metres from the beach I think I'll go take a look. :proud::proud:

Never takes long to sort out, lot of members panicking on other forums but that don't help the situation. Just watch something else either FTA or using the softcam, or it's a nice day maybe a stroll along the beach and sup a beer!! it's all good.
Actually I live 200 metres from the beach I think I'll go take a look. :proud::proud:

Skin some stones on the water LOL!

When i try to connect this afternoon it says connected but wasnt working now it says not connected and not working

Is this right

brin

Last edited:
Skin some stones on the water LOL!

When i try to connect this afternoon it says connected but wasnt working now it says not connected and not working

Is this right

brin

At the moment yes as the server is down, when it returns reboot your Spiderbox and it will fill in the missing details.

is this working yet? as certain news travels within the industry like lightning, and theres a 'rumour' going around ALL spiderbox suppliers this morning

is this working yet? as certain news travels within the industry like lightning, and theres a 'rumour' going around ALL spiderbox suppliers this morning

plz tell what rumour?

Brin

My brother had a spiderbox fitted last weekend, and its stopped working. i asked for help on the spiderbox forum, and am now banned. The same happened to him with his starview box, had it about 3 weeks and that went dead too. All these 'free channel' boxes are just a con. Another £160 down the drain as the shop will not answer any of the phones. The money he has spent on 'FREE' viewing in the last few months, would have paid for virgin for a year

:(

As dickb says for those that have it neuvoxstream still working fine.

Back