service+

yh done all that and rebooted but still no joy is the a new update im missing or new patch mine is from december sw ect on last post i dont have anything in my id or password they both blank and there no register button

yh done all that and rebooted but still no joy is the a new update im missing or new patch mine is from december sw ect on last post i dont have anything in my id or password they both blank and there no register button

Quite normal, do you get a message "connected" bottom right of screen when you press info or change channels?

yh i get connected at the bottem but black screen and scrambled :-(

yh i get connected at the bottem but black screen and scrambled :-(

OK select transponder 11638 horizontal and scan it.

Press menu, installations, select Manual Scan press OK, step down to transponder press ok, scroll down the list until you see 27900 horizontal press ok, step down to search options press right arrow key for One TP, step down to Search and press OK.
When scanning is over check the movie channels Film Thriller/Drama/Aksion.

ok will try that latter have just tryed a old spider box that i got 11 months ago and it works fine get super sports ect its got everything the same as my new box that is 1 month old and both was working befor it went down i didnt have old one connected the week it all went off as was moving room around and had taken it off but it works and the new one that was connected when it went down wont unscramble i will try rescaning ect later got to pick kids up from school now and will update you was wondering if the fact that it was connected wen they went down would of done any damage to it
regards

nuevoxstream is turned off and if i turn it on its expired lolhave loaded same sw on both boxs

Hi everyone....1st post so be gentle...have been following this saga since I got a sat guy to install spiderbox with the gift and a motorised dish...had a technomate 5400 before fixed on 16e with a gold Digit Alb card that ran out...so sat guy told me this was a good system for footy and movies and XXX..........all good for the last 4 weeks then we all know the score now...I have tried to connect to 16e as well and no joy but will follow JH advice and try switching off from mains.....also read threads on getting other things to work but too technical for me!! fingers crossed the gift will come back for newbies like me ...if not then I will be PM'ing your goodselves for all the advice I can get ....great Forum by the way...

Hi everyone....1st post so be gentle...have been following this saga since I got a sat guy to install spiderbox with the gift and a motorised dish...had a technomate 5400 before fixed on 16e with a gold Digit Alb card that ran out...so sat guy told me this was a good system for footy and movies and XXX..........all good for the last 4 weeks then we all know the score now...I have tried to connect to 16e as well and no joy but will follow JH advice and try switching off from mains.....also read threads on getting other things to work but too technical for me!! fingers crossed the gift will come back for newbies like me ...if not then I will be PM'ing your goodselves for all the advice I can get ....great Forum by the way...

The gift is already back on 16e, check you can receive a FTA channel Carli TV for instance just to prove your on 16E. We can take it from there.

i am running the darkman software sd5000 - 2.24.0 regards

Hi I have lost even Carli-tv now so will delete all channels and do another search 750 channels were on but not carli-tv........away this weekend so will try sunday...many thanks for your interest

Kev

Right what software are you running on your receivers please.

Ello george i dont seem to get a really strong signal from 16e think im just in a built up area never seems to go above 60% quality
Could be just a 80cm dish

Also m8 tried the weak transponder thing still dont get all channels but it is a lot better seems even though they on same satellite i have to move the dish quite a bit to get them in then i lose the other end ef the transponders
I.E. if i get a high signal the lower end backs off really weird!

Brian

Ello george i dont seem to get a really strong signal from 16e think im just in a built up area never seems to go above 60% quality

Also m8 tried the weak transponder thing still dont get all channels but it is a lot better seems even though they on same satellite i have to move the dish quite a bit to get them in then i lose the other end ef the transponders

Brian

Your dish is incorrectly set up, was it a DIY or professional installation?
Now if I remember correctly your from Beetle town:proud: and an 80cm would just about do it but the signal from 16E varies a fair bit from transponder to transponder.
I will list a few as examples and you can compare your readings with mine.
I use a 1mtr dish at 54.1N 0.2W
tp 10575V sr 27500 S=83% Q=82% (SuperSports etc)
tp 11658H sr 27900 S=78% Q=74% (Film Autor etc)
tp 11639H sr 27900 S=70% Q=74% (X1,X2)
tp 11061H sr 05722 S=72% Q=45% Now this tp is both a weak one and has some FTA channels on it so centre your dish on this one and the stronger tp's can only get stronger!!
Please check the above and get back to me with your readings.
maybe we only have to "skew" the LNB.

Last edited:
i am running the darkman software sd5000 - 2.24.0 regards

Lets update to 2.25, please back up you channels list before starting as when you do a factory reset after installing 2.25 your channels will be erased. You can use your backup to reinstall them saving quite a lot of trouble.
Also note that the pin code will be reset to 0000 so you will need to reset that.
Patch 2.25 here ::

Last edited:

Brian

Ok I've just looked at Liverpool's longitude and it's 2.9w (lets call it 3W) if I were setting up a dish in that location I would use Amos 4.0W as the "reference" satellite as from your location it would appear as the "highest" satellite in the arc .
Please check out Amos and use tp 11054 V sr 29947 good solid signal, can you give me your readings on this tp.
Did whoever installed you motor/dish use Amos or Thor as the reference?

many thanks everyone got it all working now
thank you

many thanks everyone got it all working now
thank you

Can you elaborate on how exactly you got it working so other people can benefit from your experience please :)

Back