service+

Thanks a lot.

I have checked PB/PG on Sirius and that's on fine.

So seems it is Ok then.

Great. Will have a look round. Also good news just now about Service+ too.

All the best.

Barry.

Concentrate on 39E for now plenty to watch on that satellite, happy viewing!!

Another update

==========================================================
Boxer26
Developer member

We hope to have some more channels on Thor/Intelsat at 0.8W working in a few hours.
We are working hard, and conditions are difficult.
Please check the satellite later.

Edit:
We may try something on Hotbird and/or Astra also.

==========================================================

hope i haven't broken any rules by putting this here...

that'll be great if you can sort the hotbird, as i'm on a fixed dish to 13, nothing to watch since it went down.
thanks guys for the hard work you putting in.

regards

that'll be great if you can sort the hotbird, as i'm on a fixed dish to 13, nothing to watch since it went down.
thanks guys for the hard work you putting in.

regards

It will be great if they get it running, is it only Hotbird you can get? as with a reasonable sized dish and using a six degree monoblock LNB you could get Hotbird and Astra 1. Or with a three degree monoblock Hotbird and Eutelsat W2 from the same dish.
You could also look at other ways to extend your viewing, take a look through the stickies section.

It will be great if they get it running, is it only Hotbird you can get? as with a reasonable sized dish and using a six degree monoblock LNB you could get Hotbird and Astra 1. Or with a three degree monoblock Hotbird and Eutelsat W2 from the same dish.
You could also look at other ways to extend your viewing, take a look through the stickies section.

thanks for the quick reply jimi, i'm afraid ,its fixed sky dish to hotbird , can't get to it , otherwise ,i'll stick a motor and a bigger dish. i guess i'll have to wait till the service is back to normal.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Polsat HD channels on.
More on Thor/Intelsat will be opened in few hours if we have no impediments.

Back