service+

I find patch 2.25 and CCCam 2.1.1 the best combination, tomorrow I will be trying some old patches to see if I can bring NuevoXstream back to life on my old 5000 SD. May be possible, and I hope I can, will post more when I have the answer.

If that worked would you send me the patch please. :banana:

edited to add, it prob won't work on my 7000hd DOH

Just use 2.24 patch for SD...or 2.24 It should say ok then.Providing u bought ur box(Like me)Last year before August i believe..

Hi
Can enyone tell me is it possible to use cccam lines (payservers) without constant freeze issues on SpiderBox 9000 HD????
Thanks

I had a line in my 7000 which was completely glitch free, it was 0 hops and I think he was using Cccam 2.11.I couldn't really afford it and had other lines which were free which were ok :)

Hi
Can enyone tell me is it possible to use cccam lines (payservers) without constant freeze issues on SpiderBox 9000 HD????
Thanks

I'm using CCcam 2.1.1 on my 9000 combo and to all intents it's glitch free (there will always be minor glitches but some servers seem to take ages before the Spiderbox recovers others are practically instant).
I think it's the combination of which version CCCam is being used and the Server loading which is the real cause of members having glitch ridden viewing.
Try a "test line" from another server and compare over an evenings viewing, I find weekends the worst time.

Just today I had the opportunity to try CCCam 2.1.4 and that worked very well using my 9000 combo with the latest patch. I could only try if for 15 minutes but there were only a couple of 1/4 second glitches with a very rapid recovery.

Hi
Is it good idea to have C-cline and newcam lines on at same time on spiderbox or one will interact with another and produce more freezing ??
Thanks

i have always run a cline with me spider since i got it. sometimes it might glitch, for 2 seconds max. i put this down to me on a laptop, my bird on hers, the kids with there blackberrys, my android phone and a ps3 and xbox360 all hammering the net at the same time. for instance this weekend, 1 glitch. the last glitch was weeks ago. think my isp was doing work with ther servers. just because service+ is down, dosn't mean the box is useless. in fact the box is excellent. hd picture is spot on and its feeding a 60" plasma! if you get a good server, with good broadband, then things should work great, a bit of trial and error. i have tried different servers all promising glitch free viewing, some very bad, some not so good but wanting a lot of money. when you find 1, stick with it. it makes me laugh when people slag spiders, all because experts have a bad experience with it. if service+ comes back on, then great, it will only enhance the box.

Every 1 knows these box's do more than the gift+
but y since the shop been busted and the sever has gone tits up
have all the low poster's for a yr or more defending it like there lives depend on it "drones i suspect" in human form lol

Every 1 knows these box's do more than the gift+
but y since the shop been busted and the sever has gone tits up
have all the low poster's for a yr or more defending it like there lives depend on it "drones i suspect" in human form lol

No ones life depends on a receiver, I have been a low poster here for quite a while but some members asked for help and I gave it. No strings attached, is that a problem with you?

No ones life depends on a receiver, I have been a low poster here for quite a while but some members asked for help and I gave it. No strings attached, is that a problem with you?
no its not !!!! calm down
just u cant say jack on that certain site without getting banned but some would like it like that on here is that a problem ???
ppl have bought this box cos off the "gift+" and nothink else.. some ppl just like the pay and go thing ? not every 1 is clever to even look at anythink
YER some say pay ya money take the chance
but for some folk to ring up and ask the shop for advace .. do u think they will say its against the law but hey wtf ?????..

Last edited:
no its not !!!! calm down
just u cant say jack on that certain site without getting banned but some would like it like that on here is that a problem ???

Look I hope you don't think I want to restrict what is said here, all I want is to help members with problems. I have two Spiderbox receivers and a fair bit of experience with then.
But if I'm openly attacked I will reply and state my point of view, simply because I come from another forum does that give members here the right to verbally attack me?
Can't this ever end? a forum is about helping members who need it and that's what we should be doing not looking for ways to shout each other down.

Look I hope you don't think I want to restrict what is said here, all I want is to help members with problems. I have two Spiderbox receivers and a fair bit of experience with then.
But if I'm openly attacked I will reply and state my point of view, simply because I come from another forum does that give members here the right to verbally attack me?
Can't this ever end? a forum is about helping members who need it and that's what we should be doing not looking for ways to shout each other down.
I agree 100% with you ..but i was just stating a fact if you read the thread back there is a lot off back up post's but with not much help to the prop .. and no i dont mean ur's ;)

Good night to all lets hope we all have an easier day tomorrow, I won't I'm off to the dentist.

Jimihendrix may mod somewhere else cut the guy some slack stop attacking him over the spiderbox he didnt sell it to you,

Just be thankful his wealth of knowledge on the box he is prepared to share with you, if it was me i think i wouldnt come back here to help

Last edited:
If Jimi is offering to help get people on, then hes a good egg in my book. Use the resource while its available.

Just like to say thanks to all for the pleasant comments, lets put everything else down to misunderstanding.
If I can help members with their Spiderbox problems then I'm happy to do it, any other problems well that's not what I'm here for.
If your problem concerns Service+ then you know as much as I do, so I really can't help with that but as soon as news is available I will pass it on.

My service plus is reporting as connected today, it's not did that since the problems started not found anything clearing yet but perhaps a glint of light ;)

Back