samsung plasma problem

D0G5BO77OK5

Inactive User
Reaction score
i turned my tv on this morning and seen a image in the background im sure its the 360 only had the tv for 2 months is ther anyway i can sort this myself the tv was brandnew and is still in warranty

scwh21

i had the same from w/s bars, tho after putting full screen moving images on for a while it dissapeared, but saing that my lg isnt even A MONTH OLD

I have a Samsung Plasma too.

We do get temporary screen burn, such as footy scores in the corner etc, but it only normally lasts a minute at most (which I believe is quite common for modern Plasma screens). However it sounds as though the screen burn has lasted overnight and I would find that unusual.

I have a Samsung Plasma too.

We do get temporary screen burn, such as footy scores in the corner etc, but it only normally lasts a minute at most (which I believe is quite common for modern Plasma screens). However it sounds as though the screen burn has lasted overnight and I would find that unusual.

well i phoned currys and they are sending someone out i had a look in the settings and i found ther was a anti burn protection so i put that on and the screen had a bright white line going left to right then up /down left that for 1 hour and all seems fine now but the tv had been of all night and the xbox wasnt on at all the day before

do u think it would be wise to turn the anti burn on maybe once a month i did read somewhere that if u keep using the anti burn option it will shorten the life of your plasma dont no if thats true just what i read on the net

cheers for the replys tho

scwh21

Try to leave TV on blank analogue channel, with just snow, for few minutes. I use that to clear image retention after watching Teletext!

Back