Headphones for TV

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a wall mounted TV in the bedroom a Hisense and the daughters headboard is on the other side.
Sometimes if wife's got her sh*t on I'll watch a movie or football upstairs (which is most fookin nights !).

Problem is the daughter sometimes goes bed early after a long day at work and I have to turn it down to lip reading mode and I spend most of the night saying to myself , wtf did he say ?? What ???.
Is there anyway I can use my Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth earplugs using some type of gizmo that will go in the Tele. It's about 3 year old no Bluetooth but has ethernet and wireless.

I had one on an old TV for when I came in from Nightshift and wanted to watch TV without disturbing anyone...worked fine and only around £5

Just wondered is that rechargable or powered 24/7 off the TV usb ?

Just wondered is that rechargable or powered 24/7 off the TV usb ?
Yes it is, or you can use a Phone Charger........ You dont need to keep it permanently connected to USB as its rechargeable

Yes it is, or you can use a Phone Charger........ You dont need to keep it permanently connected to USB as its rechargeable
Sorry, that sounded a bit misleading to your question, its got a rechargeable internal battery, so you just charge it up via any usb slot or phone charger and you good to go 👍 :cool:

I hope this doesn't sound like a nobhead question but here goes anyway:-
Let's say I attach the adaptor to my TV and I want to connect my Bluetooth headphones to it, how do I know what I'm connecting to if I don't have a screen to select and connect to on my headphones?

I hope this doesn't sound like a nobhead question but here goes anyway:-
Let's say I attach the adaptor to my TV and I want to connect my Bluetooth headphones to it, how do I know what I'm connecting to if I don't have a screen to select and connect to on my headphones?
You dont need a screen to select, plug the unit into your headphone socket of your TV, press the button on the unit to turn it on, turn your headphones on and they connect automatically, ( My headphones have an audio voice warning telling me they are connected ). Its all very simple as in Plug-n-Play. 👍

I bought one off eBay as I don't have Amazon.
So the audio Bluetooth arrives.
I charged it,
Plugged it into the phones socket on the TV,
Turned the adapter on (hard press for 3 seconds)
Once on it flashes blue red to say it's scanning. The headphones say pairing but that's it, if never connects to either the bluetooth ear plugs or headphones.
It might be a p*ss poor adapter I don't know

Is it possible you have earplugs already connected to another device already/previously? i.e phone...if so unfair first so that nothing connected then try again

On your headphones turn on Bluetooth but keep the button pressed in and it should flash two different colours to goto pairing mode and then press the button on the tv adapter and it should connect

The one I bought is a Transmitter/ Receiver, its switchable to either, maybe you got it on Receiver also, mine just flashes red to say on, then I turn on my Headphones and they connect. 👍

Back