Quick... Price Error at Woolworths

wow did`nt expect them to honour the orders

right the obvious next question who no`s how to unlock them

cheer kalipo for the link

kook

WaHooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mexican: :mexican:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

LOL a lot of happy people :Hit: and rightly so ;)

Nice one kalipo, :Cheers:
just wish id ordered the ericsson too. oh well sagem will still do nicely!

hope you all enjoy ur cheap phones.

yes indeed a good post kalipo we will have to keep a eye on wollys in the future for more cock ups still won't beleave it untill it arrives but its looking good lol

Well we have it in writing now so they must honor them now. Dont bin the emails chaps.

lol my daughter has been looking for new case's for her's allready so she would be upset if it don't come but i have not let her see the e-mail just in case and told her to just wait and see

See i told you it was an error lol... but i forgive all those that doubted me.. and those that made us get only 2 per house hold by ordering 6..

phone just arrived be warned comes in a rather large box

:) mine is ready 4 dispatch

wats the phone like and the hi fi system m8

i have not opened the main box that it comes in m8 as its my daughters but the hifi is a wollys badge brand and is a cd and tuner 2x4 watts output

Phone is alright and the hifi sounds better than i thought. All right for a bedroom.
Defo bargain tho lol

daughters home now you even get a spare cover for the phone and she said there are some good games on the phone lets face it thats all they fecking want them for games and the ringtones lol the hifi is not bad not plugged it it yet

mine arrived today but no phone inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tossers!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad

I'm going to go into woollies tomorrow and squish all their pick n mix!!! :mad:

got ours today
lol
the phone and hifi
phone is great
just need to see if i can sort it for a vodaphone sim says sim locked
took it off but still same
i think it is network locked
but well worth it

thanks Kalipo

PMSL @ no phone in box :lol: :rofl:

Must look for something more expensive to get now.. something like a nice new shiney laptop... if only woolies sold them :)

Im really chuffed that everyone got there phone.. a few happy kids around with £100+ phones..

@ unlocking these phones.... ill have a look around for you ;) but i think its a cable job.. but ill find out if i can do it remotly :)

Back