Quick... Price Error at Woolworths

i ordered 4 phones lastnight my order said order pending today it says Your Active Orders so i think we might of got them

i think people should have jus ordered 1 each, more than 2 looks sussed

rickparmar said:
i think people should have jus ordered 1 each, more than 2 looks sussed
totally agree m8 greed spoils it for everyone :(

Yeah there'll be some guy in dispatch packing 6 for the same address and get suspicious as to why someone is ordering over £600 worth of the same phone and will check the invoice and confirm it with his supervisor before it's dispatched.

Well if they dont honour the price I suggest that everybody contacts Watchdog
I am sure that Woolies would prefer not to have the bad press as it could cost them far more in loss of revenue than if they honour the price

Cheers

Langland

guys, i just read on another forum that the sony Ericsson F500i was also goin cheep yesterday on woolworths site (59.99).

damn, missed out on that one!

Just hope they deliver our myx-7's

ok phoned Woolworths there going to honour the price but there said there will only send 2 per household so there you have it guys yer phones are on the way you might have to ring up to get yours give them yer order number

why did i ring to find out why there removed the items from your orders box all yer orders where removed if you looked anyway thats the score 2 per house better than sod all

i also rang woolies

and they said they will honour the price for the phone
but the limit is only two per house hold

u will get yr phones in seven days

Well done guys,looks like u all have a bargain.......:)

i only ordered 1 for my daughter so she is the one thats going to get the bargin lol

Went in woolies today and they have the deal for £99.99 now with the free mini-fi

lucky feckers LOL wish Id ordered one now :( really didnt think u would get them ,glad u did though ;) just goes to show :)

Anyone know what hi fi it is that we are getting??

i ordered 6 got an email today saying i can have 2
wonder if i still get my free postage lol

here is a copy of the e-mail i just recieved

Dear Customer

Thank you for your recent order for our mobile phone gift package. Unfortunately, over the weekend, there was a system error on our website which meant that the price we advertised the mobile phone gift package at was considerably lower than the correct selling price.

In accordance with the terms and conditions of our website, a disclaimer is displayed to incorporate any such errors. The terms and conditions specify:

‘Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price’.

Woolworths endeavours to ensure that all pricing information on its website is accurate, however, on very rare occasions, errors do occur. As a gesture of goodwill, we are honouring your order, but we cannot accept any further orders for this item at the incorrect price.

Please accept our apologies for this error. Your order will now be processed. . If you have ordered other items as part of your order these items are not affected and will be processed normally.

Yours faithfully

Woolworths.co.uk

Back