Quick... Price Error at Woolworths

consumer advice told me yesterday at leased another 10-14 days as soon as they come in they get dispatched then we all wait untill some more arrive
i've rang 6 times in 4 weeks allways get someone diferent allways say same thing
0845 6081100 option 4

i know some of you are still waiting but i think they will honour the deal :)

not like fooking dell from the other post.... i never ordered the dell for 109 quid but i read the other peeps posts and i hope they get taken to court or something!

My sister ordered one and it arrived last week.. She was told they would honour 2 per household while stocks lasted....

anyone still waiting for their phones ? i am still ..just phoned them again and they r waiting for suppliers to deliver

just heard that quite a few people recived them today

Bloody Hell this is still going on LOL Gonna sneak around for bargains tonight :)

Too busy working.. only come on tonight to send a letter to watchdog :) Oh and to catch up on them bloody rom82's but the things still havent been cracked... got a stack of the feckers now lol..

Nice to see you again :)

finally got mine today, they came in a rather large box though.. i thought to myself wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooo nice one

Back