Quick... Price Error at Woolworths

spoke to woolies today but as usaual the bint on the end of the phone had lent her brain out for the day!!! Have to wait until monday for the trained chimp to insinuate that i am pulling a fast one.......which i'm not!...........................for once! .........ARSE!!!

the ones who got there phones look at your bank account wollies forgot to take the money out of mine hahahahahaha cant complain :)

Mine arrived as well thanks kalipo .....

Yep got my one 2day too.

Much apprecitated Kalipo

ant1, just checked my account and ur rite they aint taken payment for it yet!, but im sure they will soon

i don't think they should take the money out of our account as if it was not for there mistake of priceing it up wrong then no one would have ordered it so it there fault we spent the money not our's

Finally got the phone today! Woolies actually said that i could cancel the order and keep the hifi as a gift if i wanted!

that was jolly good of them pat on the back to wollies 10/10 for being such a great store if only argos would follow lol

i was in wollys today and that hifi sales for 49 squid if you buy it off the shelf

My hifi is going to Norway as a christmas pressie for the sister in law, now all i have to do is sell the phone!! Anyone come up with an answer on how to unlock this one??

me still waiting they r waiting for more to be delivered due to demand i wonder why

anybody unlocked theirs yet?

the hi fi is ok, quite impressed, its just perfect 4 the kitchen:)

i read on another webite there was 4000 phones ordered in the weekend this price error happend must have cost wollys a shit load of dosh

Back