Psp Help

if you pay the postage each way i will sort it for you.

out of curiosty did you backup the NAND? and if you did, did you try flashing the NAND?
it's not recommended if you did.

out of curiosty did you backup the NAND? and if you did, did you try flashing the NAND?

I would deffo do this mate. Include a memory card, and he will sort it all for you.

looks like i will have to persuade him too , son is wrecking my brains too, i have
been here for hours and we have to go out in a few minutes , i will have to get that into his head that he will not be able to do this himself, but thanks a lot all of you that have helped me and given your precious time, and will get in touch with someone soon , he is in tears almost , but thats life

looks like he did not , so he tells me

If things are that bad mate, I will send him my psp to keep him quiet. lol. While yours is done. But seriously it shouldnt be this hard. lol We have done hundreds between us. Personally I have done at least 100, and I know the boys have too. We are the PSP gurus or this site, and bro of course. lol

Whateva you do, dont reflash the nand, as this is a final resort. I dont think your doing that much wrong, but sounds like it aint flashed right for some reason?

I dont understand, how you had it working, then added ISO and it went black. Sounds like hes tried running something he shouldnt have, and possibly re-flashed something.

2 options are : Send it to one of us. I will send you my pandora battery and card, and you can flash it yourself.

I would say send it out mate. Its a whole lot easier. lol

well mate the offer is there if you want to take it.

you can send it with me along with the memory card you have been using.
all i ask is you pay the postage.

and like janobi says to be honest im not sure what your lad is doing.
the thread has got very confused.

if you decide to accept my offer then PM me and let me know.

the thing is mate once one of the guys do it for u and send it back u will be able to more
with the card they send u back:Clap:

give me you msn address via pm mate and i will sort it out for you ;)

It was Larrys fault I tell you.

well oh honorable one hasnt said if he got it sorted or not so it looks like he couldnt speak teenager after all :salute:

guys i just ran this PSP Grader Lite piece of piss and works on dodgey cards also

give it a try it was meant for slim but i just done a phat also.
when putting battery in hold L trigger

source h**p://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=136070

(This has now been tested on both Phat and Slim PSP's, from makers

PSP Grader will install a pre-made set of Pandora files for both Phat and Slim PSP's
All you need to do is make your Battery.

Note: PSP Grader uses Boosters Multi IPL, Hold the Left trigger when starting your PSP to get to the Pandora stuff.

Released in 2 versions.
Full: Includes the Sony eBoot files (Available to Donators only, to help with band width costs)
Light: Does not include the Sony eBoot files

(This has now been tested on both Phat and Slim PSP's, thanks sadalius)

Last edited:
we have done it

:banana:hi again, m8s bingo got there in the end, worked it out yipeeeee!!!! managed to do the whole thing again and got stuck when we tried to play an iso game, screen showed "the game could not be started" after hours of brain wrecking found out that we had to have a umd disc in the psp to make it run, which we did not have , the other thing we could do was that we had to hold down the r button and and switch it on , and it goes into a menu, and then you select configeration, then select umd mode and then press x, and wollah all is up and running , must admit it has been a nightmare, but got there in the end with all you wonderful people out there who helped. thanks

screen showed "the game could not be started" after hours of brain wrecking found out that we had to have a umd disc in the psp to make it run, which we did not have , the other thing we could do was that we had to hold down the r button and and switch it on , and it goes into a menu, and then you select configeration, then select umd mode and then press x,

LOL

it is obvious you didnt read the entire thread propperly then: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1210093&postcount=54

read that post by me, it would of saved you hours of brain wrecking.
i think at 1 stage you already did this so why it took hours god knows https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1210114&postcount=55 :tongue:

but the main thing is you sorted it :)
hope your lad is happier now.....:Clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back