Psp Help

oh well dats 12 pounds gone
where do i download Mrdudes GUI
where do i copy the files
and do i do it for both

Here are the files again mate.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

You will need to search for Mrdudes GUI. I cant see it. Probably in downloads to be honest. Use that and the guide to format the stick. Then add the files manually I have posted to your memory stick, but make sure you format the stick using Mrdudes GUI, otherwise it wont work properly.

And send the other battery back mate, return policy should be fine. It will do both slim and phat psps.

yeah i ordered 2 batteries im this users son im 14
dad gonna kill me
do amazon do returns

i formatted it properly
but when i go to my memory stick in psp there is no pandora thing
do i copy alllll the files in pandora_slim_files

Last edited:
you should not be using someone elses account
get ur dad to come back on when u get the datel battery.

hi to all in this forum, first of all i want to apoligise for what has happened i have now changed my password so my son is unable to use website. and i know i have bought the psp for him, and when the battery comes through the post i will be dealing with the problem of sorting out what is wanted, it will not happen again i have given him a strong verble warning.

hi to all in this forum, first of all i want to apoligise for what has happened i have now changed my password so my son is unable to use website. and i know i have bought the psp for him, and when the battery comes through the post i will be dealing with the problem of sorting out what is wanted, it will not happen again i have given him a strong verble warning.

Its cool mate, but he didnt say he was a 14yr old kid until the end. Thats when I stopped. Apologies for any problems caused mate, and feel free to ask for more support when your battery comes.

thanks for your kind remarks m8 , i honestly thought i would be removed and have my account terminated, but rest assured this will never happen again, and many thanks for kind remarks again, and the postman has come and gone so no battery in the first post as an update so still waiting

thanks for your kind remarks m8 , i honestly thought i would be removed and have my account terminated, but rest assured this will never happen again, and many thanks for kind remarks again, and the postman has come and gone so no battery in the first post as an update so still waiting

Ok mate, well to make a mends, when you get it, pm me, and I will help over msn or something. We will get this sorted asap then.

hi,
i recived my battery today i fully charged it with the psp slim but when i switch it on with the battery it does not come on its only a green light
EDIT: Dont Worry Made it work
what do i do next please

Last edited:
u dont use the battery like that m8
u will have to use ur normal one just now.
run mr dudes gui and follow on screen instructions up until it formats card.
when card is empty put the files from janobi rapid share link on it.
then put card in slim then datel battery .

i will have to stop for now has my son has not gone flashing lights he will have to go through the whole process again another time will log in back later thanks for help so far

Back