Psp Help

glad ur sorted now m8
i did ask u to boot psp up in recover y and tell us if it done it lol

sorted now m8 lol

:Cheers:yes you are right folks we got all muddled and confused, it was almost embarrising to ask again and again the same question but i must admit my son did started to panic and almost lost his head over it. i said to him to calm down and start with a clear head, but thank god he has done it we are happy now

:Cheers:yes you are right folks we got all muddled and confused, it was almost embarrising to ask again and again the same question but i must admit my son did started to panic and almost lost his head over it. i said to him to calm down and start with a clear head, but thank god he has done it we are happy now

As I believe my colleagues and I stated many times, you had done something different to what we were telling you. Its hard for us, as were working blind. And children are very demanding, and often want things done yesterday. We have all been in your situation mate, and we all know how frustrated your son was. Its a steep learning curve at first, but once your there is a fine plateau. Just glad you got things sorted mate, and remember the stupidest question, is the one you dont ask. And you think doing it this way was hard. lol. You wanted to of been around when it was first possible, now that was hard. lol I think a big thanks should go out to TEAM STOOGE!

@Kryton, I guess THE ONE, didnt speak teenager after all. Guess he aint the one anymore. lol (Leave my avatar alone. You know what happened last time!!!!)

As I believe my colleagues and I stated many times, you had done something different to what we were telling you. Its hard for us, as were working blind. And children are very demanding, and often want things done yesterday. We have all been in your situation mate, and we all know how frustrated your son was. Its a steep learning curve at first, but once your there is a fine plateau. Just glad you got things sorted mate, and remember the stupidest question, is the one you dont ask. And you think doing it this way was hard. lol. You wanted to of been around when it was first possible, now that was hard. lol I think a big thanks should go out to TEAM STOOGE!

@Kryton, I guess THE ONE, didnt speak teenager after all. Guess he aint the one anymore. lol (Leave my avatar alone. You know what happened last time!!!!)

cheeky to a mod...............................................i wouldnt take that lol
bro is no more than a teenager himself ..........................in the heed

I think a big thanks should go out to TEAM STOOGE!

YAY TEAM STOOGE :Clap:

:thumbdown: TEAM Bro
superman_boots.jpg

Last edited:
how the feck could i if i never got a msn addy you load of poofs....

this section is becoming like a fecking housewives meeting with you lot not a psp,,,

how the feck could i if i never got a msn addy you load of poofs....

this section is becoming like a fecking housewives meeting with you lot not a psp,,,

Oooooohhhhh. Look at his handbag. lol He never came on MSN mate, with any of us. All done on thread.

Oooooohhhhh. Look at his handbag

handbagrv6.jpg

bro said:

well...true but.....none of you ladys make the coffee anymore
but we (TEAM STOOGE) still do the business ;)
helping people with every day PSP problems.
i dont see any harm with a bit of friendly/funny banter along the way :banana:

Last edited:
handbagrv6.jpg

well...true but.....none of you ladys make the coffee anymore
but we (TEAM STOOGE) still do the business ;)
helping people with every day PSP problems.
i dont see any harm with a bit of friendly/funny banter along the way :banana:

I dont think any offence was taken mate, or at least I would hope not. Bro's cool, he can take the banter. And he does know his stuff, and is TEAM STOOGE's illustrious leader, even if he dont like to admit it. lol.

What a great thread, for all the wrong reasons. Nearly fell off my chair when the one came in saying 'no game in PSP' after the earlier advice telling it needed one! Not mocking him, I have been there, will doubtless be there again but it was funny. Nice work...... you may now remove your blindfolds!! lol

What a great thread, for all the wrong reasons. Nearly fell off my chair when the one came in saying 'no game in PSP' after the earlier advice telling it needed one! Not mocking him, I have been there, will doubtless be there again but it was funny. Nice work...... you may now remove your blindfolds!! lol

Mate this thread added 10 years onto me. I was a good looking 29 yr old. Not anymore mate. lol

Back