Psp Help

after you have done that step you must put memory card in the psp then battery in that order

dont use the power supply .
u should get a menu as ive said
if ur having problems ill do ur card for u
if u pm me u can send me ur card

if i put my tool battery, my psp slim wont switch it on it still wont come on its just a green light where it says power

Last edited:
no PSP will boot to the XMB from the datel battery.

the datel battery is for use with the pandora memory stick.
if there is no memory stick inserted or the memory stick was not created propperly for pandora then the PSP will do nothing when trying to turn it on with the datel battery.

if you want the PSP to come on normally then put the original battery back in.

Last edited:
hi, still having problems , i was wondering if it is because we have windows vista, it is possible to create a magic memory stick using vista, are there any programmes out there

I Manage to put my psp to 3.71 m33 but when i start the game it says the game could not be loaded
i just put it to 3.71 m33-2 do i have to do something else aswell
many thanks
zahid

i just upgraded it 3.80 m33 will that program still work
im doing it on a slim psp

Last edited:
I Upgraded to 3.90 m33-2 with psp lite but when i try a game it says 'the game could not be started'

I Upgraded to 3.90 m33-2 with psp lite but when i try a game it says 'the game could not be started'

error code?
backup's still need a game UMD in or the NO-UMD enabled

so either put a UMD in or press the select button to open the VSH menu, highlight UMD ISO MODE and change it to sony NP9660

exit and try the game again

oh man this is going to be a long day :Laugh:

press the select button
change the CPU CLOCK XMB and CPU CLOCK GAME to 333/166

and remember some games in CSO format will lag, if they do decompress them to ISO files using this https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/891/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok its running fast again thanks
but i copyed a game in the iso folder and when i go to my psp is says there is no game

i thought you said you had a game on? thats why you was getting the "the game could not be started error"

did you put the ISO file in the ISO folder?

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
i did some copying and pasting then i saw pro 08 i pressed x and it didnt load then my psp went off and it froze
now when i put my battery in it wont switch on

can you give more info....
what did you copy and paste
try taking the memory stick out and turning it on.

Back