Psp Help

i downloaded pro 08 psp version and i copyed it to the iso folder i opened it up it came on normal but then there was a black screen and it froze only a green light
now when i put my battery in my psp and switch it on theres a green light and it goes after 10 seconds without it switching on

i downloaded pro 08 psp version and i copyed it to the iso folder i opened it up it came on normal but then there was a black screen and it froze only a green light
now when i put my battery in my psp and switch it on theres a green light and it goes after 10 seconds without it switching on

now u have done it
why dont u listen to people .u may have bricked it now

yes i do i have 2 datel batteries

no disrespect m8 but i have already offered to do ur
card for u .the guys on here give the best advice on the net as far as im concerned
so it is better to get these guys in some cases to make the card for u.
what u where trying to do isnt the easiest if u havent got a clue to begin with.

so if it is bricked u only have one option .that is send one of us ur card to do for u and that way it will unbrick it and put custom firmware on at the same time

ps i hope ur son aint using ur account

ive never heard of a game bricking a PSP in my life. it simply dosent write to the flash so it cant.

if it is bricked then the only thing i can think of is in the VSH menu you changed the USB DEVICE to FLASH0 and tried copying the game to flash0 or you did something you not saying

where did you copy the game to? have you tried booting the PSP without the memory stick in?

i manage to get my psp on with the datel battery
Which button should i press?
t says PRESS X TO INSTALL 3.71M33
PRESS O TO INSTALL ORIGINAL 3.71
PRESS [] TO DUMP THE NAND
PRESS L+R+START+HOME TO RESTORE NAND DUMP PHISICALLY (DANGEROUS!)

kryton thats the thing m8 i dont know if hes created the card properly and used the pandora to get on custom firmware first .
if he did then use the pandora and card again

press suare to dump
then restarts the put battery in again this time press x

Last edited:
i pressed X but when i put my normal battery the same thing happens

No way has an ISO bricked the PSP! If he gets that menu, then his card is fine.

Press X. After it has worked its magic you will have custom firmware. Change the memory card to another one, if you got a spare, and format the memory card in the PSP. This should then create a folder called ISO.

You drop all your game files in there. If you need step by step then ask. But as JTH said, there is plenty of advice about, and its easy to learn if you listen.

Post exactly what you do and when, and the outcome of it. We will help, but remember we are working blind!

no disrespect m8 but i have already offered to do ur
card for u .the guys on here give the best advice on the net as far as im concerned
so it is better to get these guys in some cases to make the card for u.
what u where trying to do isnt the easiest if u havent got a clue to begin with.

so if it is bricked u only have one option .that is send one of us ur card to do for u and that way it will unbrick it and put custom firmware on at the same time

ps i hope ur son aint using ur account

dont worry as i have said before i have changed my password and my son is here with me , i have told him to send the card out to you , which is the easyest option, but he wants to learn himself the hard way

another cup of coffee lads ?
or for janobi Kõhii o onegai shasu?

if the PSP is showing the pandora menu after putting the datel battery in then it sounds like it was created propperly.

when you press x to flash 3.71 M33 what happens?
it should scroll alot of writing on screen for a few minutes and at the end it should say finished and auto exiting in 7 seconds or press x to shut down

Last edited:
another cup of coffee lads ?
or for janobi Kõhii o onegai shasu?

hai Kryton san. And something is up mate. Have you got it on CFW yet?? Check system and something, cant remember. lol Lads, help me out. And tell us what it says there.

kryton thats the thing m8 i dont know if hes created the card properly and used the pandora to get on custom firmware first .
if he did then use the pandora and card again

press suare to dump
then restarts the put battery in again this time press x

has tried this and was rewriteing files with black background and after a few minutes then said press x to shutdown , did so and then i put the original battery back sill only green light comes on , then goes out after 10 seconds ,and it does not switch on

has tried this and was rewriteing files with black background and after a few minutes then said press x to shutdown , did so and then i put the original battery back sill only green light comes on , then goes out after 10 seconds ,and it does not switch on

Right, take out the memory card. Take out the power lead. Put the original battery in. Not the datel ones. The sony ones. If is still the same, then take battery out completely. And plug in the power lead. Turn it on, what happens then??

You sure you aint converted the original battery???

Right, take out the memory card. Take out the power lead. Put the original battery in. Not the datel ones. The sony ones. If is still the same, then take battery out completely. And plug in the power lead. Turn it on, what happens then??

You sure you aint converted the original battery???

still does not come on with the power lead after takeing the battery out

Back