pes 2008 dw league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ty havellin good game m8.

hav0-4madmanc

gg connorg also ty

connorg0 mad junior 1

great games again ty

lol if you read the thread you will know theres no league but a cup instead. and 1 s round matches have been played now.

@tommo

are semis 1 or 2 legs??

[PIE]thommohawk vs chronoman 0 -2 2nd half ex time
Herbs vs purity 0 - 2
nworulz vs yomeh 6 - 5
madmanc jnr vs leeds leeds 1 - 0
havelin vs madmanc 0 - 4
calisto vs showders 0 - 6
mrp vs mikejack 6 - 0[/PIE]

first round over, congrats to the winners, i will pull the names again for the second round and as before just the one game will be played. keep a look out for the next match.

Last edited by a moderator:
[PIE]wildcard vs chronoman
nworulz (use an english team plz)vs purity
madmanc jnr vs showders
mrp vs madmanc
[/PIE]

just realized where at odds with the number of players so we need a player for chrono, but we cant have a new player as that would be unfair, i wont fill in as it may be seen as unfair, so first two players who lost there opening match to reply here will play one match and they will be back in as a wildcard as like i said where at odd numbers. hope that ok with everyone.

one more player who lost there first round match to play herbs for the right to play chrono as the wildcard.

me me me me me me: multi :: multi :

didnt you win your match? post at top looks like a 0 - 4 to you win, is that right if not i need to change the fixtures, the wildcard needs to be someone who lost there opening game,

herbs lost his first match and is first in so we need one more first round loser to play herbs, winner is the wildcard and will play chrono.

right executive decision made, herbs vs yomeh, reason herbs was first in as a loser of his first round and yomeh because i see he play nworulz and he didnt use a british team as per rules, so i think its only fair he gets another shot. if the player who used a non british teams does so again he will be disqualified and the opponent will win and go through by default.
[PIE]wildcard (herbs or yomeh) vs chronoman
nworulz (use an english team plz)vs purity
madmanc jnr vs showders
mrp vs madmanc
[/PIE]

lol stop being greedy you already won. cheers mate for the second chance

Madmancjnr let me know when your ready! Add my as a friend, usertag is showders

WHat Team you playing as? Im Liverpool

Cheers

PM sent to Yomeh. Hopefully we'll play tonight. I need to mess around with my wireless first. Had to move house at the weekend and it's impossible for a wired connection at the moment. Mates internet seems fine, I've set up a Linksys WRT54G with DDWRT as a client bridge but the two games I played last night were more laggy than usual. Need to do a bit of testing before we get the game on.

dammit, Wish I had seen this at the start.

You guys best play another cup after :). Or properly start a leauge that would be cool. Obviously a bit hard to maintain and control.

I would like to play the winner of the cup in a frendily :) :)

Herbs 3 - 1 Yomeh

Sorry, I kind of forgot the score, it might have been 4.

Well played Yomeh, you were unlucky not to get more with all that goal mouth action.

Herbs 3 - 1 Yomeh
Well played Yomeh, you were unlucky not to get more with all that goal mouth action.

herbs is the wildcard and is back in, your next game is against chronoman.

Herbs 3 - 1 Yomeh

it was 4 - 1 mate cheers well played mate good luck in the cup

Chronoman, ready when you are. Tonight from about 8 is best for me. Providing we're not all banned of course. HerbsUK is my tag.

Back