thommohawk
madmanc
yomeh
showders
calisto
Mr P
Purity

I'm up for it if the lag issue is sorted

i better get praticing my live subscription only ran out on the 24 was not going to renew it but if this does happem will be going to game to get another 3 months

thommohawk
madmanc
yomeh
showders
calisto
Mr P
Purity
havelln

Last edited:
yeah i only got a 3 month one in case i get banned again

i'll be looking forward to that liverpool united scrap like

thommohawk
madmanc
yomeh
showders
calisto
Mr P
Purity
havelln
madmanc junior
Herbs

Sounds good to me. I was going to suggest a tournament rather than a league but this is probably better for getting more games in. I'm not that impressed with the game so far, same as the last but I prefered the jerky lag to the men teleporting lag you get now. Probably because I haven't discovered any of the differences yet...

ill do mikejacks for him lol

thommohawk
madmanc (the real united )
yomeh ( a united wish he was )
showders
calisto
Mr P
Purity
havelln
madmanc junior
Herbs
mikejack

hey guys
i would love to play i work offshore though .
if you could wait for my 2 weeksa home i could stack games if not just remove my name

thommohawk
showders
calisto
Mr P
Purity
havelln
madmanc junior
Herbs
mikejack
chronoman

im up for it gamer tag henrik larsson and for the man utd fans im happy to go the hoops watch out for those naka free kicks ;-)

hey guys
i would love to play i work offshore though .
if you could wait for my 2 weeksa home i could stack games if not just remove my name
thommohawk
showders
calisto
Mr P
Purity
havelln
madmanc junior
Herbs
mikejack
chronoman

have you never heard of wireless hehehhe

have you never heard of wireless hehehhe

Wireless .lol iwish
We have up to 200 guys on here with 2 recreation computers and with all the bebo freaks now a days you can never get on.
Really getting into this game now though and i reckon i got a couple of goal of the season contenders saved alrealy and had a 4 game unbeaten run there so pulling back up from relegation
Who is going to head this up ?

RULES AND NAMES ETC WILL be sorted over the weekend sometime, i think there may be a patch released quite soon for the lag issue, ive been told the pc version has already had it released and it cured to an extent the lagging issues, crap connections wont stop it though.

i,ll do some rough rules and post them and then feel free to query or add input to them if they seems wrong or you disagree,

quick rules below not final and not all rules just basic.

home games you host, away games you dont host, this will come into affect as you will play a home leg and an away leg.

3 pts win, 1 point draw, loss 0 and if you disconnect you will get -1 point, i agree sometimes you get disconnected as i have done many times on the release day but it should be sorted as i have not been disconnected since the first 2 days.

matches will be organized like a real league so no playing your home and away games together as you could end up 5 games ahead of the next player. id say one game a week to keep it going a bit so its not finished in a week lol.

i think it,ll be a check this thread for you fixtures,

so all in all once the fixtures are sorted you will play one game a week (to be arranged between you and you opponant) and the result pm'd so the table can be updated, what ever day you play your match that week the result gets pm'd on the sunday, this way i dont get pm's every day and have to sort them, if they all come on sunday i can sort the table and also post the results and scores and pref your team (remember the team you choose for the first game is the team you keep for the whole league).

i,ll think about the rules prop over this weekend and post full rules (nothing too deep) just basics so everyone knows what to do and theres no misunderstandings.

check back soon. but i wont do fixtures yet as i,ll leave it this weekend to see if theres anymore joining.

remember if your in to add your name to the list and update, the poll says 18 intrested and we only have 12 names on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we have a no Barcelona rule as i am pissed of playing them?
cheers chronoman

wednesday is deadline day for entry, after that its a no go as i,ll have to sort everything and im not altering it as it'll take ages.
thommohawk
showders
calisto
Mr P
Purity
havelln
madmanc junior
Herbs
mikejack
chronoman
nworulz
leedsleeds

RIGHT change of plan, well ive been having the same lag issues and so have others on here, so until they sort it or release the patch i think it will be best to do as another member mentioned and have a cup competion (THE DW CUP). if it goes well then we will sort a proper league out.

so rules, i will draw names out of a hat (so to speak) and you play one game and the winner goes through, once we have all results from the first round the same will apply i will draw names and it will go on like this until we have two finalists who will play for the dw cup. there will be a 3rd place play off aswell.

now i know some may think i will be in an advantage position as im drawing the names but i assure you i wont dodge good players to go further in the cup i will actually write names on paper and draw them out.

first round will be as follows, ( i suggest you pm your opponent for gamertag so you can invite them for the game)

[PIE]thommohawk vs chronoman
Herbs vs purity
nworulz vs yomeh
madmanc jnr vs leeds leeds
havelin vs madmanc
calisto vs showders
mrp vs mikejack[/PIE]

matches to be played by this weekend if possible.
post result and score in here, if your first to post your score can others after that copy and paste that post and add there scores (much like how we added our names).
rules again are any english team (inc england national team) as it a english site and english dw cup....and everyone hates barca

also remember the team you play your first game with is the same team you must use for the other games. it might be an idea for everyone to post what team they are in here so everyone knows before they play.

thommo = england national team.

Back