pro evo dw league, any interest?

pes 2008 dw league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi sorry been workin all sorts of hours lately and we keep missin eachother on live lol. will def get on tonight for the game! anytime after 8 prob if that suits herbs?
sorry again!

That should be fine, think you could text me about 20 mins before you're going to be ready? I have to have a warm up match or I will lose!

does the winner want to play straight after the game as im willing to get it finished tonight

Mr P

Mikejack 1 - 2 Herbs

Really laggy so sorry if that did you over mate. Cheers for the game.

When you're ready Mr P.

*** WINNER IS MR PARSNIP ***

Herbs 0 - 2 Mr Parsnip. Congratulations. Chances for both sides but none taken by me... Totally lag free and fair.

Cheers herbs got to say it was totally lag free best game i have played on pes2008 up to now.

Good clean fair game lets see if we meet in the next final?

Just got to make a big signature now

Mr P

well done mate (IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!! lol)

And I get my repaired console back a day too late!! LOL

Ill be waiting for you next time MR P!!

do u guys not get lag on pes8

maybe we could have a league on pes6

think that sigs a bit big m8, was a small cup with drop outs and reinstates (not all got 2 shots at it), not taking it away from you but thats a big sig for the achievement lol.

Well we both know if people shown up we wouldnt have had all the problems would we but things dont always go the way things are intended.

Mr P

Got to admit it may be a bit big but im the first winner lol

lmao it should have AFTER I GOT WHOOPED IN 2ND ROUND in that sig
ahgahahhahahahaha

well done matey hopefully next time round there will be a bit more comitment to the comps and hopefully less lag.....

think ill get in the 1 dayer just so i can trounce the raining champ....................

ahahhaha

well done again m8 and all those who participated .............:Hit:

Back