pro evo dw league, any interest?

pes 2008 dw league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

thommohawk

amount of games and days would be based on how many want to join,

same deal as real footy 3 points win, lose 0 and draw 1.

just seeing if theres any interest before anything goes further.

that would be great mate i would deffo be up for that been looking for summit like this nice idea mate

deffo matey and me lad would also be up for it.

but id have to be man united or im not playing lmao......

deffo matey and me lad would also be up for it.
but id have to be man united or im not playing lmao......

nor if i aint united i aint play lol only cos ronaldo is shit hot

lmao mrs just bought a new dog she named it ronaldo ahahahaha
she must wanna **** him lol

you could use any club team from your country but the team you choose would
have to be the team you stick with...i think its best to stick to prem teams or it will be barca vs barca every game arp they seem to be the team of choice for most
I

was just about to ask if we could use the same team as someone else and i have to agree there most of the people i've come across on live use barca but looks like we can both me united mads :)

man u vs man u wouldnt be a prob as everyone wouldnt be mam u. And the game would bet based on points.

il give the poll a few days and see the response. If theres enough then some basic rules would be created. I wouldnt think time was an issue as a game is only 10 mins to play.

aye sounds alrite then just wondering mate if people could extract their goals we could have a goal of the month comp just a thought

i think it might just be easier to post results less hassle especially if a few want to do it. Trust will play a part as both players would have to post and the score/win/lose would need to match or be agreed

i think it might just be easier to post results less hassle especially if a few want to do it. Trust will play a part as both players would have to post and the score/win/lose would need to match or be agreed

couldnt we just go view the players card and look at results if there was a dispute?

sure someones been messing with my poll, i did it so we could see who voted yes and then we would have names, so because of that i would sugest adding your name to the list then repost it like this.

thommohawk
madmanc
yomeh
add yours here and repost.

thommohawk
madmanc
yomeh
showders
calisto

well we have 5 so far and the post has only been up since late last night, even if we only get 10 that would be enough, we could have home ties and away ties, home ties you host, away ties you dont host,

we could have it you play everyone home and away and possible home and away twice it all depends on how many we end up with, i noticed one person saying there son would be up for it too, games in this case would be played offline between you as with it being a league you cant avoid playing each other.

like i said lets leave it a few days and see if anymore want to do it then we can update with rules, arrangements of fixtures, forfeiture of points if you arrange to play and the other doesnt show at the arranged time (3pts default win) ect... theres quite a lot to arrange but it should be easy once going, we just need definite numbers, could just turn out to be a mini league but at least we get playing online with others from dw and theres comp and points at stake.

numbers looking alrite now hopefully it will grow and we can have a good league i'll see if any of my mates will be up for it

thommohawk
madmanc
yomeh
showders
calisto
Mr P

im well up for that lads lets get it on

Back