Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

pro evo dw league, any interest?

pes 2008 dw league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
think this is ace whens the next fixtures out lol i want more anyone want to play tonight m me your gamertag and we can have a practice if you want lol

Mr P

well i have to wait till sunday for my match as thats when hes on dry land lol, madmanc is the only one outstanding as theres a game for him and a game for his son to play.

so madmanc will not be back till sunday then because i have to play madmanc jnr thanks.

no you should be able to play your game its chrono who im playing thats away, madmanc jr and madmancs games are the others outstanding, so pm him and try to arrange your game.

well my big buddy highlander could have let you know i had no internet access until today lol thx al....

im back online now sry guys i can play any outstanding games on sunday if thats any use ...

cheers guys

hi
as i havent played its ok to change to liverpool as i thought Newcastle were ok but bit below par
cheers chronoman

Hi all does when's the next round being sorted,whoever has me add me as a friend on the xbox and i will play as soon as i am on.

Mr P

Blinders2007

[PIE]thommohawk vs chronoman
Herbs vs purity 0 - 2
nworulz vs yomeh 6 - 5
madmanc jnr vs leeds leeds
havelin vs madmanc
calisto vs showders 0 - 6
mrp vs mikejack 6 - 0[/PIE]

just me and chrono and the madmanc clan to play there games, im ready when you are chrono but i have not played for ages due to cod4 lol.
and remember your next game must be played with the same team as your first match.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys sorry for delay in my matches busy at work probs with cloned modems lol got bb fitted by ntl wednesday and its been on off ever since got it fixed saturday now im all sorted

pm's sent to mine and my sone oppoeents about matches being played tonight

sorry again guys/......

well done mate, lagging like a bitch at my end but i'll not use it as an excuse even though half the time your players where teleporting lol.

good game and well done.

[PIE]thommohawk vs chronoman 0 -2 2nd half ex time
Herbs vs purity 0 - 2
nworulz vs yomeh 6 - 5
madmanc jnr vs leeds leeds
havelin vs madmanc
calisto vs showders 0 - 6
mrp vs mikejack 6 - 0[/PIE]

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys sorry for delay in my matches busy at work probs with cloned modems lol got bb fitted by ntl wednesday and its been on off ever since got it fixed saturday now im all sorted
pm's sent to mine and my sone oppoeents about matches being played tonight
sorry again guys/......
have not got your pm you still up for playing tonight

Back