pro evo dw league, any interest?

pes 2008 dw league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi all just a result from tonight between Me and madmanc it was a good game but the lagging was so bad it was unreal,also getting a man sent in in the first 5 mins didnt help anyway better luck nect time

Mr P 1-3 Manmanc

Mr P

lol gg m8 thx : multi :

generaly speaking if you slide a player from behind in the 6 yard box as there about to put into an empty net they do tend to get red carded lmao.....

gg m8

anychance of an update on the 2nd round fixtures and results m8??

thx

also is any 1 still in the comp got the ban hammer??

showders my boy is ready for you lol gimme a shout when you ready...

will update soon but so far its only your game that has been played.

Chronoman 1 - 2 Herbs

I really enjoyed that match, could have gone either way.
I'm pissed and stoned and was not sure if I should play now.

Cheers Chronoman

cheers herbs
good game
i thought i had you in 1st half.lol
never mind if you dont put ball in net it aint no good.
good luck !!

[PIE]herbs vs chronoman 2 -1
nworulz (use an english team plz)vs purity
madmanc jnr vs showders
mrp vs madmanc 1 -3
[/PIE]

not banned mate but waiting for a 79 chip! Old xbox died and got a new one with a 79 in it! Doh!

Ordered at weekend so should be here tomorrow, then try my soldering skills! Not done any for years so should be fun!

Hopefully wednesday night!!

I just saw this thread, lol, is it too late to join????

pro evo is the only game i ever play.

Installed the patch. Played a game with minimal lag. No teleporting, no balls appearing in the back of the net. Potentially better, but I have had games like that before.

thank feck for that i,llhave to dl the patch and hopefully a new cupcan be put in place and if i lose its down to the other player playingbetter rather than being unable to tackle because of teleports lol.

i know yeah glad the patch is out couldnt keep playing with that kind of lag any more i'm gonna try it in a bit

come on guys this is taking forever, pm/email each other and get em played.

I added nworulz to my 360 friends about a week ago and I still have a status of "friend request pending"

Last edited:
he prob got banned lol, i knew i should have kept to my first decision to disqualify him for using a non british team, there was doubt whether it was him playing aswell, looks like another wildcard from the losers from the FIRST round, so if you played for the first wildcard your exempt, fair i feel as peeps cant get more than a second chance, i put myself forward for the wildcard so one more loser from the first round who didnt play in the last wildcard entry required to play me for the privilege of playing purity.

Back