pro evo dw league, any interest?

pes 2008 dw league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got ur pm mr p tuesday nite 9.30-10pm ok foryou?? cant be earlier and cant be later he gos bed at 10.30 lmao:lsabre::Devil:

yeah id dont know how i did win either, the stats at the end of the game where huge on my side, but if you play as england you have to expect the defence to walk in extra time, it happened in my first round match aswell extra time huge stats and then walk about defence , again the goal went in when it started to jitter which isnt good, apart from the extra time the game was lag free, no excuses though england are crap in defence lol.

if we do it again i can say for sure i wont be the england team but as per rules i stuck with them even though i knew they where as dodgy as del boy lol.

i will draw the next ones out when the madmanc jr result is in.

[PIE]herbs vs chronoman 2 -1
me vs mikejack 2-4 vs purity 2 -1 mikejack
madmanc jnr vs showders (dis) mr p (stand in) to be played asap
mrp vs madmanc 1 -3
[/PIE]

Last edited by a moderator:
new draw, done legit with bits of paper turned down.

[PIE]SEMI FINALS

herbs vs mikejack
madmanc jnr /mr p vs madmanc
[/PIE]

good luck and get on with it lol.

RIGHT ive been thinking this has been taking too long, the new cup will be a one day cup, entry requirements, you must be able to play on the day selected, games will run one after the other, basically it,ll be play your game post your result (straight after the game), i will draw the next opponent and you will run (yes run lol) back to your 360 and play against that person so on and so on till we have a final and a winner, this is so we get some games in and dont end up waiting weeks for a small cup to end, players who come forward must be able to play, if your in doubt then dont sign up for it, one day cup, you may end up playing one game and out or you may end up playing 6+ games to the final.

DONT POST YOUR INTREST HERE, FOLLOW THE LINK TO THE NEW CUP REGISTRATION PAGE.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1117983#post1117983

SEMI FINALS

herbs vs mikejack

LMFAO U ******* the little get always beets me............................:Boo:

SEMI FINALS

herbs vs mikejack

LMFAO U ******* the little get always beets me............................:Boo:

HE,S TO BEAT MR P YET before he plays you, if mr p wins you wont have to play him lol.

Carnt wait for tonight now i have already contacted manmanc yesturday and we stated a time i know he wont let me down so the result should be on here around 10-10:15

Mr P to be cup champion

mr p

Hi guys just a quick post of some results from tonight.

I have played firstly Madmanc Jr here is the result

Mr P 2-1 Madmanc JR

Then i played Madmanc here is the result

Mr P 3-2 Madmanc

Both were very very close games

Mr P

lol now i see why madmancs quitting the other cup and replying in the games your looking forward to thread lol....it happens to us all mate, i played 2 games and got lag goals against me in both games. i bet in your previous games it prob helped you beat others. it sucks i know but you've just got to battle on. :Cheers:

FINAL

MR P VS HERBS OR MIKEJACK

to be honest and not taking anything away from the winner, it could turn out that a wildcard second chancer wins this cup which had there not been drop outs wouldnt have happened, thats why the new cup is one day only and if theres no shows the other player WILL get a default win, ie no wildcards, mr p and herbs both are second chancers and so would i have been if i had got through, i dont think its right but it happened so thats why real rules are in place for the one day cup to avoid all this waiting and wildcard probs.

bit of a shower from the start tbh lol.

3 teleport goals lmao all 3 of em.......

1 was the ultimate down left wing crossed it in rooney smashed the net ot oh wate a second and i mean a split second and the balls in my net lmfao......

to me theres no point when its this bad defeats the object of skill to me...
hehehe

but any hows tomorows another day lol vgg's mr p to your msn yes well have a decider lol

good luk to all left in........have gg's

PMed Mikejack a couple of days ago... Ready when you are mate. Tonight would be fine for me I think.

hey herbs if you get your semi played tonight im up for playing you or mikejack straight after if you would like then we can find out who the champion is lol

im ready when ever the winner is

mr p

OK mate, get me added, HerbsUK. I'll play you straight after. Feeling confident...

:toiletcla:Wave::Wave:lmao just put the 2 who got beet the best in 1st round in the final lmao

Still no game with Mikejack since I contacted him on the 12th. Looking like this isn't going to happen...

Back