Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

pro evo dw league, any interest?

pes 2008 dw league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thommohawk
As i said i unfortunatelly am offshore till fri 16th .
I presume for cup this is too late so you are lucky this time as you get walkover if it is to be played before then.
My gamertag is chrono67 for everyones information and i be playing Newcastle in the matches
b.t.w isnt it a british site?

thommohawk
As i said i unfortunatelly am offshore till fri 16th .
I presume for cup this is too late so you are lucky this time as you get walkover if it is to be played before then.
My gamertag is chrono67 for everyones information and i be playing Newcastle in the matches
b.t.w isnt it a british site?

your correct british, but usually in the web sites i go to are referred to as uk, so uk teams, so celtic and the rest are included, scots national team, irish national and welsh national teams.

like isaid its just so something is happening as i know for sure i wouldnt want to play a full league the way it is at present, so cup is the way to go just so we get to play other dw'ers.

chronoman, i think the notice for the first matches was a bit to quick, its the 8th today so your about a week away from getting home, we'll play it then i dont want a walk over so that means no rush for the others playing there games.

doesnt matter it can be liverpool against liverpool or man u against manu, choose who you please.
or if we want to keep it as different teams i could jack the national side and i could again draw names against teams so you get who your drawn so there will be no duplicate teams and it will be prem teams only, down to you guys.

you could end up with newcastle or man city (loool for the man u fan that would be great),

please note though that if your man u i will try my hardest to beat you as i cant as a leeds fan allow you to win a cup be it real or fantasy lol..........

Last edited by a moderator:
How about including European club teams so we don't end up with Man U V Man U over and over.

Well I would never pick Man Utd so no worries about that!

Cant see a problem with just english teams, apparently everyone just picks Barca if european!

well its only a cup and not league so there wont be an over and over situation, besides i wouldnt use manu either as far as i can see theres only 2 mentioned manu at the mo and 2 for liverpool, id go with the england national side,

basically any team that exists in the british isles. but like i said if theres issues with more than one person being manu then i could just put names in the hat again and clubs in another hat and draw names against clubs. you could end up with a good team or you could end up with a poor team. luck of the draw, like i said its up to you guys but i cant see a problem with any team that exists in the british isles inc scotaland national,irish and welsh national sides, i also dont see a problem with more than one manu or more than one liverpool fans of the clubs will want to be them,

personally i think chelsea play the best out of the prem clubs on the game but i love playing with england even though im not that good with them (damn ashley cole always running forward and leaving gaps lol).

Is It Home And Awayy Goals

no cup matches will be one game only and the score is what it is, if your name was drawn first in the fixtures your the host.

now for settings, hosts must set to 10 min match, 3 subs only and keep the form thing to default (no making all the players in form) and also set yes for extra time (normal extra time no golden/silver goal) and yes for pens (if you dont there wont be a final result it will end in a draw which is no good for a cup.

match ball, ground ect...is your choice but the above needs to be on an even playing ground.

winner goes through and a second round draw will be made until we have two finalists.

[PIE]thommohawk vs chronoman
Herbs vs purity 0 - 2
nworulz vs yomeh
madmanc jnr vs leeds leeds
havelin vs madmanc
calisto vs showders
mrp vs mikejack[/PIE]

well pm madmanc and play your game

Last edited by a moderator:
1st i have a couple of questions
are we playing pes2007/2008?
and also how do i enter sum1s gamertag and add them as i friend i am named as blinders2007 and im supposed to be playing mikejack but i dont know how to add him even if i had his gamer tag
plus i will be chelsea

found out how do add now does anyone knoe his gamertag so i can add him for tmoz

Last edited:
[PIE]thommohawk vs chronoman
Herbs vs purity 0 - 2
nworulz vs yomeh
madmanc jnr vs leeds leeds
havelin vs madmanc
calisto vs showders 0 - 6
mrp vs mikejack 6 - 0[/PIE]

Back