OpenATV 6.2 + wooshbuild No Softcam present

Ferret, downloaded Dreamboxedit your posting, but cannot save my profile to use editor.
Put all details in new profile close down go to connect to box but profile is missing.
One problem I have is that option Box goes off bottom of my laptop screen I can see NEW PROFILE button and SAVE PROFILE but it doesn't seem to save only default?

Successfully connected to Dreambox
ip, user and password all correct.
I save then try to connect but only default in profile

Is it possible to no password as per most systems?
All OE-A images from 4.4 branch onwards (OpenATV 6.4, OpenVix 5.4 etc) will need a password. You cannot use network facilities without one. PurE2 has always had one.

Once you set the password, you will have to use the same one whenever you connect to box.

All OE-A images from 4.4 branch onwards (OpenATV 6.4, OpenVix 5.4 etc) will need a password. You cannot use network facilities without one. PurE2 has always had one.

Once you set the password, you will have to use the same one whenever you connect to box.

He has already supposed to have set a password earlier in the thread :eek: and has managed to transfer his mgcamd config so he must of managed to do so.

Agreed. But he is asking "Is it possible to no password as per most systems? " My post is to say this is no longer possible on OE-A 4.4 images onward. I suppose only OpenPLi left.

Just like to thank Ferret & Abu for their help, I would image the most useful piece of advice that may help other members is how to flash image through Telnet.
However thanks again for everything. Compliments of the Season

Back