Oi Oi peoples

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Just found an old email with my account details so I thought Id pop back and see if theres any old faces hanging around lol

Its never changed anyway just thought Id say hello :banana:

Hi mate
hope your keeping well :)

yerrrrr cheeers huggi just reading through some posts same old folk still working hard to keep the site up to scratch very good :Clap:

Do you mind that fiver i lent you :Hit:

femalelizzard and BIGHAIRYLIZZARD
:)

Oh its IVEGOTANHAIRYARSE.. Nice to see you back pal..

Stick around, need more members like you :)

nice to see ya back matey, hows tricks!

nice to see ya back matey, hows tricks!

Done a stint in prison m8 for crashing my jeep while pissed and my dad passed with cancer just after I got out his funeral is a few days.

So not to good on the other hand ive been sober for 9 month first time ever in 20 year so my brain is running much better lol.

Looking forwad to a fresh start and hope I have a nice summer.

Hows you doing anyway m8 made anymore of them still movies :proud: and did you eventually get into SAT :proud:

Oh its IVEGOTANHAIRYARSE.. Nice to see you back pal..

Stick around, need more members like you :)

cheers bud dont know if I will be as much fun these days im sober nooo lol nice to be back though and see you lot still here :banana:

Welcome back BHL, sorry to hear about yer Da mate.
Nice to have you back
HH.

sorry to hear of your bad news m8.

You sound like a live wire bud,always great to have peeps back, still lots of news and good info/chat on here,we never stop learning !.

Starman

Thanks Curly Wurly m8 Im just trying to catch up with me electrical toys at the minute and get them all upto date lol

Im pleased all you lot are still writing tuts and stuff though makes life a bit easier for me :mad:)

Do you mind that fiver i lent you :Hit:

P K if I remember correctly you paid me that £5 so I would let you suck on my toes while you were wearing a dress ya mad dog lol

hope you are behaving ya self these days :proud:

Done a stint in prison m8 for crashing my jeep while pissed and my dad passed with cancer just after I got out his funeral is a few days.

So not to good on the other hand ive been sober for 9 month first time ever in 20 year so my brain is running much better lol.

Looking forwad to a fresh start and hope I have a nice summer.

Hows you doing anyway m8 made anymore of them still movies :proud: and did you eventually get into SAT :proud:
sorry to here about your loss mate, nice to hear you've been sober for 9 month though, great that mate, aye yeah eveentually got into the sat scene, got my own server setup and all rooms skyed up so not doing too bad, glad to see ya back though fella!:Clap:

Back