null modem

Just to confirm that I have flashed Doods backup image on my reeceiver. No tuner was found, flashed bootloader and rebooted. All is well.

Must be somthing at your end[/QUO

glad my flashing was unsuccessful in that case......

hallo AJT do you not have a router ??
also you say you flashed your dreambox 84
the image you were trying to upload is 84B so will not work

hallo AJT do you not have a router ??
also you say you flashed your dreambox 84
the image you were trying to upload is 84B so will not work

Hi yes sorry i flashed the latest one ssl84b and i do not have a router as i use internet from my neighbors via WiFi who allow me to share while mine is waiting to be installed.

Hi guys so if anyone can help..
I need to update to latest ccam(how to please)
and is there a way to update crossepg or install new?or customize the look..i have been into settings/crossepg but see nowt for colors etc.

oh oh and how do i change skins?where do i get new skins?

enigma 2 E2 image dm800hd clone.

cheers

Last edited:
With regards to CCcam, the easiest option would be to install TSpanel. You can download emulators through TSpanel and control them through it too.

My last contribution to this thread. I have a doubt in my mind as to what receiver you actually have. Perhaps you can post a photo of it (as was asked before). Does it have a fan at the top by any chance?

All the best to you and your family.

With regards to CCcam, the easiest option would be to install TSpanel. You can download emulators through TSpanel and control them through it too.

My last contribution to this thread. I have a doubt in my mind as to what receiver you actually have. Perhaps you can post a photo of it (as was asked before). Does it have a fan at the top by any chance?

All the best to you and your family.

Hi mate..no fan on top but it has a very small one inside 25mmx25mm

ts panel then via blue button tspanel is sometimes in the image otherwise you can download it via addons your box also needs to be connected to the internet to do this as for the skins i think you will use your dreambox to watch programs and not watch the skins ??

ts panel then via blue button tspanel is sometimes in the image otherwise you can download it via addons your box also needs to be connected to the internet to do this as for the skins i think you will use your dreambox to watch programs and not watch the skins ??

Hi yes i am connected to net and image came with tspanel 5.8?but i have updated to latest.
cheers
if i was to update ccam what one do i choose i only need bog standard one its got 1.79 or something like that

Back