ntl pure area gone down?

Same here. There is no problem doing that just cannot understandc how mine did not take the keyroll. Put orig card back in, ben in all night and still no channels.
The card i rewrote with CHAOSV3 updated fine ?
Is CHAOSV3 accepting this new keyroll method ?

U progged it right?everyone else seems fine,check bk/ird/flash/file locations etc

Yes the card was fine. It was from the hit when chaosv3 was released sometime last week. It updated fine then, but did not update yestaerday on the keyroll.

Yes the card was fine. It was from the hit when chaosv3 was released sometime last week. It updated fine then, but did not update yestaerday on the keyroll.

I'm not sure why it didn't take the keyroll. Mine did as did most others it seems.
I'd try redoing the card from scratch.

1. Download the chaos file again.
2. unzip it into a new folder on your desktop.
3. Run Nagra edit and open your exteep bin image and go to data editor page.
4. Download the latest RST hex posted last night and view it using RST Viewer.
5. Copy the keys into your exteep image and save as "new_exteep.bin" (type of file = all files not bn11) and save to your folder on your desktop.
6. Drag "new_exteep.bin" over swap-bin-hex and you'll get your "new_exteep.hex complete with the latest keys
7.Open the programmer, put the card in, erase it then put chaos into the flash and your "new_exteep.hex" into the exteep and write to the card.
leave inteep empty and write exteep first then the flash.
Put into the box and it should come on virtually right away as it has the latest keys

Hope this clears up a few problems.

Happy viewing

Cur1y.

I'm not sure why it didn't take the keyroll. Mine did as did most others it seems.
I'd try redoing the card from scratch.

1. Download the chaos file again.
2. unzip it into a new folder on your desktop.
3. Run Nagra edit and open your exteep bin image and go to data editor page.
4. Download the latest RST hex posted last night and view it using RST Viewer.
5. Copy the keys into your exteep image and save as "new_exteep.bin" (type of file = all files not bn11) and save to your folder on your desktop.
6. Drag "new_exteep.bin" over swap-bin-hex and you'll get your "new_exteep.hex complete with the latest keys
7.Open the programmer, put the card in, erase it then put chaos into the flash and your "new_exteep.hex" into the exteep and write to the card.
leave inteep empty and write exteep first then the flash.
Put into the box and it should come on virtually right away as it has the latest keys

Hope this clears up a few problems.

Happy viewing

Cur1y.
Yeah this should solve your problem, if it doesn't try using a brand new fun card, instead of your old one.

I have not got a problem, i can program all cards no probs. I am just STATING that my fun with chaosv3 did not update on yesterdays keyroll....Yet when i programmed a new card it updated fine. Will wait and see what happens on next keyroll.

Just come back home and there gone again?

ANYONE ELSES NTL PURE AREA

Down again in pure. Fun with chaosv3, so chaosv3 does not work with current keyroll.

My box in pure ntl is working fine with CHAOSv3.

im using cryptex v3 whats this choas 3 whats the difference? ive had no problems with crypt?

well this is the 4th time in a 10 days its gone, i take it this is going to be what VM plans to do?

am i the only one here with a black screen again, a repeat of yesterday?

just tried reprogramming the funcard but no luck.

jammoboss said:
im using cryptex v3 whats this choas 3 whats the difference? ive had no problems with crypt?

well this is the 4th time in a 10 days its gone, i take it this is going to be what VM plans to do?

Working fine here pure northants with Chaos V3,

As you have found cryptex 3 no longer works, Chaos 3 is the fix and you can get it from here in the sticky Fun Tut.

Last edited:
yeah i did change to chaods v3 a few hours ago and all is working fine.

Can anyone tell me whats the difference between cryp and chaos if there anything?

and why dont i need an int eep

Back