ntl pure area gone down?

am i the only one here in pure to still have no channels, its just a black screen still :(

Try Re-flashing the card and then leave ur box on 101 for about 20-30min, should work.

I already have CHAOSV3 on my fun after last hit. My mate has same card but in a 4010 and his is fine ?

Key 1 rolled here in pure too fun still ok, manually put keys into tit 2 and opus and all working untill the next roll that is.

My tit2 went down about 30 mins ago in ex c&w, key roll on key 1... so i wrote a au funcard, using a tut on here... and its running again now...
and please ppl, dont all pm/pager me asking for the key... if i can work it out im sure you can.

So ChaosV3 updates but does not update on a keyroll ? Mine is still off and my mates is on ?
Exactly same cards and software. I got a 2100 his is 4010.
No doubt i could reprogram card again but thats just the same as manualy putting keys in everytime.........

a few 2100 are doing this i think it might just take a little longer for them to take the keys m8

THink you could be right. Just programmed another fun with ChaosV3 and still not updated. Has been in about 20 mins........

Same here. There is no problem doing that just cannot understandc how mine did not take the keyroll. Put orig card back in, ben in all night and still no channels.
The card i rewrote with CHAOSV3 updated fine ?
Is CHAOSV3 accepting this new keyroll method ?

Back