ntl pure area gone down?

Key 1 has rolled in pure - dont know how the au fix for atmega and fun are handling this keyroll (havent got any) - has anyone with a fun or atmega actually rolled correctly?
Yeah my Fun4 is working fine its AU with "chaos V3 NTL"

i took out my dead mosc and replaced it with a fun i had in the box a few day,s ago and it came straght on again this keyroll has somehow again stopped the card ,s au and not changed the key,s is that possable ?

so it's a network issue - still on keyroll type 6 - and incidentally they have verified APE can survive a keyroll for me lol

Good stuff then - looks like we are sorted for now!!

pheew back on hadnt got chaos V3 NTL
on card i have now and alls well
also mosc ok
belfast

i gathered no 1 check ther subbed before paniking and give the rest of us a mild stroke

Im in essex ex c&w..... still on, no key roll either... so dunno whats going on peeps. as others have said prob just a network issue

hi, thanks mate. I got the Chaos V3 and used my exteep i made before and reprogrammed and my Leicester Pure Ntl Fun it's back on.

In pure. Fun with ChaosV3 down. Atmega fine. Will wait and see....

AU Fun works in pure ntl with new file

Mine has been off for about 1 hour using fun and CHAOSV3 (new file). I did do the macro update though to get movies back..
Still got blank screen but my mates has updated fine >?

Mine has been off for about 1 hour using fun and CHAOSV3 (new file). I did do the macro update though to get movies back..
Still got blank screen but my mates has updated fine >?

Try Re-flashing the card and then leave ur box on 101 for about 20-30min, should work.

Back