No IRD

If you are taking ird from engineers menu you don’t need to convert anything m8”!

Just look for IRD XX XX XX 12

carwash said:
If you are taking ird from engineers menu you don’t need to convert anything m8”!

Just look for IRD XX XX XX 12

is it not the same on a ditv2000 box then dos it just say ird and not nagra serial code.

if so then yes you dont need to convert just look for it. it will end in 12

TBH I very rear go in too engineers menu but the times I have I remember seeing
The ird no: and not Nagra serial code

Ok so now i'm confused, i'm on page 2 of the engineers menu it says nagra serial code and it doesnt end in 12. Looked through all the pages and cant see anything that says IRD.

GeeBee said:
Ok so now i'm confused, i'm on page 2 of the engineers menu it says nagra serial code and it doesnt end in 12. Looked through all the pages and cant see anything that says IRD.

if it sez nagra serial code it should be all numbers to the right of it yes

Hang on a minute, you reverse the code dont you so yes it does end in 12 (sorry i'm a bit slow sometimes).

Sorted then, thank you.

jase02476 i tried to pm the code to you but i dont seem to be able to do that anymore, its sorted now anyway but thanks.

good glad you have got that sorted.

remember to cut talk back m8

jase02476 said:
if it sez nagra serial code it should be all numbers to the right of it yes

Definitely says nagra serial code and has 8 digit hex number next to it.

Do some practical experiments tomorrow and hopefully (fingers crossed) should get a result. Yay.

Thanks again.

GeeBee said:
Definitely says nagra serial code and has 8 digit hex number next to it.

Do some practical experiments tomorrow and hopefully (fingers crossed) should get a result. Yay.

Thanks again.

yes 8 digits thats your ird m8

for information purposes the nagra serial code can be converted in the following way.

remove the first 2 digits and the last 2 digits..
start windows calculator and enter the resulting numbers as decimal.
when entered press the hex button.
this will produce your 8 byte hexadecimal ird number.

the same is true of sammy's using the number on the underside of the box.
usually starts 104 on sammy sticker.

BTW carwash - you are showing your age mate LOL been a while since i seen ird's in eng menu stared as hexadecimal!! often see it on older boxes LOL

Last edited:
TWOBEERCANS said:
for information purposes the nagra serial code can be converted in the following way.

remove the first 2 digits and the last 2 digits..
start windows calculator and enter the resulting numbers as decimal.
when entered press the hex button.
this will produce your 8 byte hexadecimal ird number.

the same is true of sammy's using the number on the underside of the box.
usually starts 104 on sammy sticker.

BTW carwash - you are showing your age mate LOL been a while since i seen ird's in eng menu stared as hexadecimal!! often see it on older boxes LOL

I've been trying my nuts off for the last 3 days to program a card so i can get my beloved toonami back! but am getting absolutely no where.. fast! I cant seem to access my titanium 2 card to get my ird and bk.. ive followed the tutorial saying to use winex and the saveep script.. but still no luck, i get an error and no image file. ive manged to obtain my nagra serial code from the engineers menu, but it has letters in it. anyhow, im stuck. could someone please, pleeaaaase!!!.. add me to msn, anyone, just aslong as you can help me! my email is: [email protected]

piratebloke said:
I've been trying my nuts off for the last 3 days to program a card so i can get my beloved toonami back! but am getting absolutely no where.. fast! I cant seem to access my titanium 2 card to get my ird and bk.. ive followed the tutorial saying to use winex and the saveep script.. but still no luck, i get an error and no image file. ive manged to obtain my nagra serial code from the engineers menu, but it has letters in it. anyhow, im stuck. could someone please, pleeaaaase!!!.. add me to msn, anyone, just aslong as you can help me! my email is: [email protected]

attached the required files as well as winex with titanium config files.

unpack, double click on winex5, click configure, programme parameters, use the drop down box to select titanium nagra settings.
make sure you have your programmer in pheonix 3.68 or 3.57 mode - insert the card. browse to the saveeep.xvb file in the loadeep folder.
run the scrip and choose the default filename.
you then open the produced file in nagraedit 4.1 and press dataeditor tab.
your details bk ect wil be displayed.

Last edited:
TWOBEERCANS said:
attached the required files as well as winex with titanium config files.

unpack, double click on winex5, click configure, programme parameters, use the drop down box to select titanium nagra settings.
make sure you have your programmer in pheonix 3.68 or 3.57 mode - insert the card. browse to the saveeep.xvb file in the loadeep folder.
run the scrip and choose the default filename.
you then open the produced file in nagraedit 4.1 and press dataeditor tab.
your details bk ect wil be displayed.

Followed the instructions to the letter.. still nothing. Im getting a failed reset error, or a timeout error when i select no resets from the advanced menu.

Also, my programmer doesnt have 3.57 mode. It only has 3.68 or 3.58. Neither of which allow me to dump the cards contents.

Ive managed to get what would seem like my IRD. It was under Nagra Serial in engineers menu, and I double checked by opening the box up and checking the sticker on the scart box. Same. But it has letters in the code aswell as numbers.. I need my BK.. is this located in the engineers menu at all, or am I screwed as I can only pull it from my card?

Just to clear things up (to prevent any unhelpful answers), I'm trying to obtain my IRD and BK from my Titanium 2 card that doesnt update anymore, so I can program my Funcard6 or Atmega to watch T.V over Christmas!

Last edited:
The number you have posted is your ird number. Edit your post and remove it mate. You never know who's watching.

: santahat ........chookey

chookey said:
The number you have posted is your ird number. Edit your post and remove it mate. You never know who's watching.

: santahat ........chookey

Cheers pal. Dont suppose you can help me with my boxkey?

piratebloke said:
Another thing. Do I put my IRD in nagraedit backwards, to add it to a flash? im on telewest, if that helps.

Hi,

To be honest it's a trial & error process, (I have always put the Ird in the right way round with no prods) I'm pure Nthell.

Satch said:
Hi,

To be honest it's a trial & error process, (I have always put the Ird in the right way round with no prods) I'm pure Nthell.

Ok pal. Well im just having another go at writing a Funcard 6 with the new AU files.(hasnt worked up to now, blank screen on channels and message saying "Channel is temporarily unavailable please wait or try again later") I'm gonna try the winexp thing on my tit2. Do you have an msn at all?

Back