Is Cardsharing Working Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iptv cannot compare to sat HD.
The viark opens sky UK/DE/Italia DigitalB Supersports nova Sports DAZN Spain DE AFN Meo polsat etc etc etc and most other packages
Maybe should look into Viark boxes and see what they're all about...

Amazon.de is your best bet for a Viark or eBay for a GTmedia
Even if I have some contacts in Europe (Germany Poland etc) Amazon is still the best\cheapest place? Apologies if this needs to go to a different thread :)

Even if I have some contacts in Europe (Germany Poland etc) Amazon is still the best\cheapest place? Apologies if this needs to go to a different thread :)
Maybe ask your contact to find the best prices in Germany and Poland, but after shipping I doubt there is much in it and if there are any issues it's always easy to return to Amazon.

Well Im definitely tempted just need find where to pick one up from and get a dish up on the side of the house - stormzy took down our old one.
Me too, can even buy one in my local shop in Tenerife, but can't help feel it will be another doorstop, bought enough of them in the past 🤨😂

Override you sound like me - get into the game slightly late and all the benefits have gone. It then turns out the equipment bought is no longer able to do what you need it to and like you say you sling it in the cupboard with all the other crap including a few old ITV boxes and Elvis programmers 🤣🤣

But these boxes compared to the VU+'s would you say they dont offer as much with regards to addons options etc? Or are they just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back