New method through ethernet?

give it time m8 9 months isent long rearly! & they have managed to get further than us @ lest they have 1 working, (not public yet tho)

& about mine .... cant gives no details e.c.t, that would b daft m8+ i bet its against site rules e.c.t, :)

9 months is not long fook me tell my wife that she carrying twins.

and they have one working.?? fook i only know off one and he a member here and as far as im aware he not a server just friends . and i take his word for that ,so
will be looking forward to your's at £15 a year ffs the electric bill for keeping the server/dreambox on 24/7 would cost more than that.but hey good luck to you.

The problem is idiots like geforcefx are expecting :-

- To be able to copy and paste other comments from more intelligent people and pass them off as there own.
- Somehow look like he is contributing to the 'scene' by doing the above.
- To somehow look like he is managing this 'project' by telling others what they need to do without actually been prepared to do it himself.
- To then set the price that other people should be expected to do it for, despite not been prepared to offer it himself at that price.

Speaks volumes about his input.

I wish you would **** off and die.

??????????? well thanks ! (IS THIS KIND OF LANUAGE ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM ? I WANT A MOD OR SOME1 TO STATE THIS PLZ,OR CAN WE ALL GO ROUND & TELL EVERY1 TO F**K OFF & DIE ! ,,,,,,,,THIS NEEDS SORTING OUT !)

Last edited:
Would you be able to learn the Queens English ffs.

Any kind of English except that crap he's talking.

lol

@ nozzer..

Can you explain in a little more detail what this means?

On a large system, cleints never get anywhere near a real card. Everything is returned from a codeword cache.

Is that some sort of server that hold a list of all possible responses from a legitimate card, or something along those lines?

I wish you would **** off and die.

totally uncalled for

Rule
10,Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned.

11,Personal attacks will not be tolerated and members will either be banned or warned depending on the admin decision.

Any kind of English except that crap he's talking.

lol

@ nozzer..

Can you explain in a little more detail what this means?

Is that some sort of server that hold a list of all possible responses from a legitimate card, or something along those lines?

If 2 or more people are watching the same channel, the same ECM Control Words would be used, so instead of sending the same ECM to the card twice, the results could be cache'd in for example a large table.

You could then get say 100 more clients on the same channel wanting the same control words so they would be looked up in the table, rather than there ECM been sent to the card.

That's a great solution isn't it.

When Cup finals etc are being shown, obviously these will be extremely popular and many key requests would arrive at the server, so rather than put the load directly onto the card in the server, all requests will be handled by the cache and the server and card doesn't even need to know about it? :)

Who thinks this stuff up!?

Brilliant.

That's a great solution isn't it.

When Cup finals etc are being shown, obviously these will be extremely popular and many key requests would arrive at the server, so rather than put the load directly onto the card in the server, all requests will be handled by the cache and the server and card doesn't even need to know about it? :)

Who thinks this stuff up!?

Brilliant.

something for sat to learn here lol

I get the feeling that Max is already talking about Satellite CS mate.

I don't know of any large cable cardshare servers. :)

cant say l have heard of a stable sat server( apart from friends and family ).. know people that have paid big servers and there a joke u cant watch sky sp1 if there a big match on . u have to go to c+sport or nova ..

Last edited:
your right no one should be able to say another member should go off and die it just not nice.

Last edited:
If 2 or more people are watching the same channel, the same ECM Control Words would be used, so instead of sending the same ECM to the card twice, the results could be cache'd in for example a large table.

You could then get say 100 more clients on the same channel wanting the same control words so they would be looked up in the table, rather than there ECM been sent to the card.

Jesus you must be in good humor hackmax never seen you give out that much info before:)

While your in good form is there a way to stress test a card/server without clients connecting?

satellite CS software has been using a cache for ages, if using the right server software, ive had a dreambox, running just under 50 clients (for testing only) getting hit for an ECM roughly every 7 seconds on premium channels, before any noticable glitching occured

ive just read all 14 pages of this thread, but multi quote dont work, so forgot most of what i was going to type, but the dude saying a dreambox for 25 quid, then 50 quid a year for subs, ill make my own cable extension lead, and run it 14 miles from the nearest town to my house and join his network for that price lol

I am talking totally generic here, (sat, cable, terrestrial), and any encryption (nagra, seca, viaaccess, nds, ...)

I know mate. I used satellite as an example as AFAIK they are the only working examples in existence at this time.

I suppose there may be some large Terrestial setups, but I doubt if they are useful in the UK and even if they were, who cares? :)

satellite CS software has been using a cache for ages, if using the right server software, ive had a dreambox, running just under 50 clients (for testing only) getting hit for an ECM roughly every 7 seconds on premium channels, before any noticable glitching occured

ive just read all 14 pages of this thread, but multi quote dont work, so forgot most of what i was going to type, but the dude saying a dreambox for 25 quid, then 50 quid a year for subs, ill make my own cable extension lead, and run it 14 miles from the nearest town to my house and join his network for that price lol
ok..not being funny but feel as if im being flamed...few months ago dm500c clones were as little £33 @ 20+ then ship by ems. no import tax. then the suppliers i knew found about the n3./..sales went down, offers of around £25 wks ago or less on really bigger orders. as for £50 subs....is a guide line...when we compair against the massive content is on offer on a sat sub at around £6-£11 pm.
too much of a big deal being made of this. forum for help i though? maybe not this forum any more???
not a dude digi, we have spoke a fewtimes b4 over the years

Last edited:
Back