New method through ethernet?

and don't forget the mosc cards.there working as well

Why not consider getting a second box from Vermin, @ £9-25 per month? If Dad is local to you, they won't clock that the box is in his house, rather than in your bedroom. Might even be cheaper than that, depending on what package you rent from them.

Assuming he's got a cable feed into his house, of course.

Cheers- AL :)

Thanks Al. I'll look into that too. Am I right in understanding he needs to be on the same UBR or something? (He has legit subs with them.)

may aswell keep paying subs legit rather than pay somebody else for rights to be apart ov there sharing network,the idea ov card sharing is to contribute to the network with a subbed card from another provider witch meens more ov a choice for everybody,but card shares on cable will be provided by vm only wich in that case keep paying your own subs instead ov someone to view there card wich in turn pays for there subs anyway,so whats the point,?theres only one person who gains anything an thats the person alowing you to share there viewing rights,an don"t think they"ll let ya view it for nothing,ya don"t get ought for nought,!!
?????????don"t take much thinking about.

Last edited:
as is the case with sharing sly mate.
buy a sub between friends and family. you dont need to pay anybody for anything.
just buy a sub yourself and share it to your mates.

people forget you have to pay for the internet too so price goes up a bit more,i got my sly setup for cs but none of my mates and fam will pay me and for the internet so i got in to a contracked with sly for **** all i could have just paid for a server for just me now i'm paying vm for bb and sly for channels. they will have to go without,lol
thanks and sozz to go on

afaik mate, sly will charge 10 quid extra for the 20mb service.
if your vm contract is finished just cancel with them.

people forget you have to pay for the internet too so price goes up a bit more,i got my sly setup for cs but none of my mates and fam will pay me and for the internet so i got in to a contracked with sly for **** all i could have just paid for a server for just me now i'm paying vm for bb and sly for channels. they will have to go without,lol
thanks and sozz to go on

Your attitude is wrong tbh. So what if you have to pay for your internet? The clients have to pay for theres ... everyone pays there own internet and you all share the sky subscription.

i only got sly fiitted to learn cs befor vm went off but its still going lol and i was going to keep vm bb cuzz i herd that sly bb was crap.
thanks

thanks and sozz to go on

Internet access is a given these days isn't it? Even if you weren't to go the CS route you'd still need/have internet access wouldn't you so yes it is an additional cost but it's probably a cost that you'd be paying anyway.

my lot have had it too good for too long that why they won't pay

Hi, i all ready gt internet but which box do i need to buy and how do i reset the new method? any body got idea.?

hold on for a little while mate...you will get better value and find a honest server that wont take ya cash then do a runner. you will need to get a dm500c or sim box. then get a sub of a c/s server. box £25 is then i think 1 yr subs going to be about £50. most people have internet so thats no extra cost

just saw a pile of paces/e.c.t, piled that high they had snow on them ..& the guy only wanted £20 for the lot ..lol ...i wounder why !! when i asked if the dm 500 was 4 sale he said no ...some1 has brough it !! hhmmm

hold on for a little while mate...you will get better value and find a honest server that wont take ya cash then do a runner. you will need to get a dm500c or sim box. then get a sub of a c/s server. box £25 is then i think 1 yr subs going to be about £50. most people have internet so thats no extra cost

fook where you get your boxes at £25 and a sub off c/s for £50 i never seen any one selling boxes that cheap are c/s that cheap either.

my lot have had it too good for too long that why they won't pay

What so they've had free tv and by the sounds of it free internet for all these years and now that this is ending they're moaning? Not wanting to sound rude but what an ungrateful bunch, isn't it about time you left them to fend for themselves?

What so they've had free tv and by the sounds of it free internet for all these years and now that this is ending they're moaning? Not wanting to sound rude but what an ungrateful bunch, isn't it about time you left them to fend for themselves?
yup i would agree with that. cant just keep take take take.
gets me more upset when people moan about a decent payserver that gives you serveral grands worth of subs for a tenner a month

ps if you want to get a dm500c for £25...just google..plus P&P of course. as for £50 1yr sub thats what is loking likely on my research. fair price when you can get full sub of many countries for around £11 per month. so in short...if you get asked or pay more than £50 for a virgin sub then its your money lol

Last edited:
Back