### New Dons V4 Feedback ###

I had a problem which is probably just down to me: anyway flashed image ok and then went to do a scan: put the Netid etc that I got from my pucker box and attempted to do a fast scan. It finished within 30 seconds and found nothing.

To get round this I simply did a Full Scan and then editting the bouquets as I saw fit.

Aside from that the Image looks very good.

Thanks.

I had a problem which is probably just down to me: anyway flashed image ok and then went to do a scan: put the Netid etc that I got from my pucker box and attempted to do a fast scan. It finished within 30 seconds and found nothing.

To get round this I simply did a Full Scan and then editting the bouquets as I saw fit.

Aside from that the Image looks very good.

Thanks.

one thing m8

did you input the netid details yourself or via the blue button as i think that the blue button was the way to get the fast scan working properly

never had a problem via the blue button at all for me

cheers

I'm having a lot of problems with picture freezing with this image (on both my boxes). I dont know a great deal about ucodes and the effect of changing them: is this something I can do to alleviate the problem?

Or is this one of those occasions where sometimes an image doesn;t suit the dbox I have?

Thanks

I'm having a lot of problems with picture freezing with this image (on both my boxes). I dont know a great deal about ucodes and the effect of changing them: is this something I can do to alleviate the problem?

Or is this one of those occasions where sometimes an image doesn;t suit the dbox I have?

Thanks

hi m8

try a ucode change just by pressing a few buttons

here goes

press dbox then highlight the dons extra's then press the ok button now hightlight the set ucode and press the ok button and now hightlight the select ucode and press ok continuesly until ucode 0014 or ucode 0013 or ucode 001a these are the main ones but each time when you change one save the settings the box will restart and the ucode you selected would have kicked in

cheers

This image so far(albeit 30mins) looks fantastic pic quality is superb... will check direct recording etc. later but so far looks a great improvement on my previous commando image v6

Just a quick word of thanks to MrDontay for a great image. The 2nd release of v4 fixed the ucode problem which i had with the 1st release, and also it does seem to run even better.

Hi,

Was as Commando fan, then they start adding extras to the infobar and I start to go off it.

I've been struggling with my box for a few weeks now, it suddenly began freezing. Tried everything on the box even the enigma images. Anyway long story short, this one has done the trick. Really like the image, like the infobar nice and clean and the picture looks beautiful.

Appreciate the work, well done

your feedbacks are very good thankyou to all i may do a version 5 in a few months time with this positive feedback

thanks to all that leave the feedback

your feedbacks are very good thankyou to all i may do a version 5 in a few months time with this positive feedback

thanks to all that leave the feedback

well version 5 would be interesting as this version is great dont know how you will better this one m8

cheers

agreed im at a loss as to how it gets better this is FLAWLESS best image i have used.

Sorry to ask again but dose anyone get the sound bar staying on after raising or lowering the volume?(it will clear by doing a channel up or down)

Appart from that I think its a Gr8 image

sinky

Hi, no I do not have a problem with the volume staying on the screen.

Great image, one of the best :)

Hi,

I am having freezing issues with the image. What is the best Ucode / Cam setting for the image to work >?.

Seems a great picture quality but as I said after about 2 / 3 minutes of watching a channel it freezes up on me

Thanks

try the like of ucode oo14 or ucode 0013 or ucode 001a and always remember to save as this will save your settings and reboot the box

Back