### New Dons V4 Feedback ###

Nice image m8 i had the ucode prob just deleted cam_ alpha.bin shortcut and added cam_alpha.bin from another image spot on now.
Also added ucode_0013.bin now running on that ucode fine.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Last edited:
seems cool welldone and thanks for sharing

very smooth

hi mrdontay
the Dons V4 picture quality is very good on my 42 plasma and as yido says its very smooth, quick channel change, set my location and scan found all channels, i had no issues with flashing this on a nokia 2x, GREAT IMAGE THANKS.
cheers johny48

was having problems with high BER on some channels on don v3, all perfect till VM started messing with the channels, but the v4 wont let me scan just seems to hang...... any thoughts

was having problems with high BER on some channels on don v3, all perfect till VM started messing with the channels, but the v4 wont let me scan just seems to hang...... any thoughts

did you set your location via the blue button menu

as long as you selected your selection and then do a fast scan it should find all channels no problems at all

thanks for the feeddback looking good and stable as this is what its all about

enjoy!!

yeah, did that and it worked fine.. just com in from work though and i've got the ucode cant be found nightmare... i'll reflash and hopefully it'll sort it's self

p.s loved the hourly epg info

yhh iv reflashed it like 4 times as soon as i set my location up and restart the box i get the message ucode can not be found

sorry to ask such a stupid question but is Don an enigma or neutrino image. i have tried out so many of them (for fun!) i forget which is which.

oh! if it is enigma, does it have a selection of skins?

hi mrdontay
the Dons V4 picture quality is very good on my 42 plasma and as yido says its very smooth, quick channel change, set my location and scan found all channels, i had no issues with flashing this on a nokia 2x, GREAT IMAGE THANKS.
cheers johny48

thanks for the feedback

keep them coming

Thanks for the hard work mr dontay.I had the same issues with the ucodes when i set my location, but i just ftp'd some back over and everything seems to be sweet. Gonna leave it on for a while to test stability but so far so good. Scan worked a treat too!

Cheers

Thanks for the hard work mr dontay.I had the same issues with the ucodes when i set my location, but i just ftp'd some back over and everything seems to be sweet. Gonna leave it on for a while to test stability but so far so good. Scan worked a treat too!

Cheers

hi thats what this image was about

a new scanning for all and a smooth and very good picture image only

than ks for your feedback guys

enjoy!!

This image is fantastic..!!! wish I`d discovered it before I swapped my dbox for a dreambox. don`t know if it`s just me, but the picture quality is flawless. that was my main reason for swapping the DBOX in the first place ( blocky picture ). Now I see this on my dads box, it`s making me want my dbox back. The colours are vibrant and the contrast is spot on. And the box has been on over 20hrs now and not paused or needed a reset once.

hi all whats the ip on this image?? the reason i need it is im flashing it to a mates sagem box and he has forgot to leave the remote!!!!

thx

hi all whats the ip on this image?? the reason i need it is im flashing it to a mates sagem box and he has forgot to leave the remote!!!!

thx

i think its 192.168.2.4

i believe

enjoy

i get a error wateing for time ..... then it stops any help thanks

dude - WHAT AN AWESOME IMAGE!!!!

It crashed when i started to edit the bouqets but since then i've had no probs!

awesome pic quality and the scanning is mega too!

Back