N3 cracked , i seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
silence says it all. nearly 4000 views though, lol.

thebigman

IT dont take 3 day's to go round the m8's house dose it!!!
I smell bull sssshhhhiiiitttt!!!
Come on just admit you f**ked up!!!

PS DONT JUMP THE GUN NEXT TIME!!!

Did you join solely to have a dig at the poor chap?

Did you join solely to have a dig at the poor chap?
He joined to get the crack no doubt, mabye Mozr can show him were to find it. Chris has always struck me as a sensible, helpful member. Looks like someones ripped the pish out him this time though. Anyone can make a mistake.

thebigman

Not had time to go back to his house yet ..with us both working some shitty hours lately....
If i was wrong i wud have admitted by now.... i will be the first to hold my hands up !

just arranged to go to his house on saturday morn ...
He is in Leeds ...and he agreed for me to take my screwdriver ..lol
...heres to hope ..

Bigots?

If being a bigot means that you've '...heard it all before', then I suppose I must be a bigot, along with most other people on DW.

:)

no you mistake me witchy we have all heard it before what i mean is give the guy a chance then if he dont come true then slag him not before

Last edited:
I have watched this thread to see the outcome.

Chris is a good solid helpful member on this forum and I honestly believe if it is CS or something else not related to a true hacked N3 box, then he will let us know when he can. Give the guy a chance, he is going out of his way to find out and as DDIIH said...we can all have a laugh at him if he is wrong...he will laugh too.

It would be nice to see if it was true, I have to say, I sit on the side of caution and believe its either a CS or a cut down card, but, lets hope we are all proved wrong.

no you mistake me witchy we have all heard it before what i mean is give the guy a chance then if he dont come true then slag him not before

I don't beleive I've slagged him at all mate.

I've only stated that I think the information is incorrect and I wonder why Chris went public with it before having concrete proof.

Afterall, we all know that these claims are instantly jumped upon.

I don't beleive I've slagged him at all mate.

I've only stated that I think the information is incorrect and I wonder why Chris went public with it before having concrete proof.

Afterall, we all know that these claims are instantly jumped upon.

the fella spunked his pants.

it happens.

nothing to see here folks...let's move along.

just arranged to go to his house on saturday morn ...
He is in Leeds ...and he agreed for me to take my screwdriver ..lol
...heres to hope ..
Anybody else in Leeds have any input on this
Some bloke is trying to convince my m8 that he has hd (cough) boxes working in Leeds £150 a pop
I urged him to give it time to see if it rings true

Last edited:
I am sorry for being a bigot Chris.

I have just been round to my mates dads plumbers butchers accountants grandads nail technicians house. She has one of the boxes.

Been thinking about this today, (bored!) and came to the possible conclusion that this could be via multiroom boxshare in the same UBR?

That's a possibility isn't it, and Chris (who I've always had time for) could easily mistake this option for a working "fix"?

Bah! I dunno, but it beats being a bigot! Lol :)

can we all back off and give him a chance i have been told it will be sorted 1 way or the other by sat

so back off will u lot

to tell u all the truth i was told of a box in liverpool a hd box which u input the keys (n3 btw) with a pen drive in the back of the box
so all there roumurs and speculation does come about

so lets wait and see

can we all back off and give him a chance i have been told it will be sorted 1 way or the other by sat

so back off will u lot

Hope you not aiming that at me m8, as I was not giving the lad any grief whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back