N3 cracked , i seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
My farther was offered a hd box tonight for £200 he was told it can decode n3, the fella was a good friend of mine when I lived at home so i have no reason to doubt him when I get more info I will post back

Cardshare mate.

Possibly the Kryptview A750, A780 or DW800?

Cardshare mate.

Possibly the Kryptview A750, A780 or DW800?

It could well be m8, I've not spoke to the fella myself and the only thing my da knows it will get him the football, he struggles to change the channel lol

I will be in contact with my m8 later so I will let you know

I don't think the kryptviews are up and running in Ireland yet dog, so it was prob a starview 6, in which case it's now worthless.

I like threads like this, theyre funny.. Plus it shows people are out gathering info..

I love the people who have the current dodgy system who arent in the know.. when i tell them its going off they think their mate paddy who gets abdul to get his mate mike who lives in the next village to get his mate tomasc to put his box back on... these thickos just dont believe what im saying.. they will when its finally off :)

u can all kiss my nuts ... the closest was David ..well done lad ...
This box is "unbranded" .. all it says on the front is Nagra 3 .
i cant post pics , and need to be carefull what i say ( otherwise the bloke who sells them , wont sell me one wen bolton goes nag 3 LOL )

ok..it looks a bit like a DB500c ..
it has NO LAN SUPPORT wotsoever .. its NOT LINUX based !
it has HDMI out wich works great i must add ... beltin pic .
has scart out ..has optical out..and phono .
Takes the screwy kind cable input .
The HDMI version cost £249 , the standard version is £159 .
The thing driving it is the USB DONGLE . As soon as you take this out of the back..the pic freezes ..it NEEDS this in all the time !
With purchase of the box , the seller will mobile TEXT you a website where you UPDATE the usb stick once a week via your laptop..or if the pic freezes .
i immediately see a problem with that ... if that website goes down we goosed ( apparently there will be more than one site available very soon).

Goin thru the channels is NOT smooth at all...takes 3-4 seconds to "flick" thru each of the premiem channels ...(the usb dongle flashes like crazy as u flick)..it IS VERY annoying > but it works ) .

Remember the old commando images .. where u got that info crypt bar at the bottom when u flicked ... well this has similar ..it has N1 ..N3 stream info..and padlock thingy at the side of it .. hard to explain .
This particular box ..the N3 "icon" was lit up.. the padlock was locked , which then opened after 3-4 seconds of puttin on sly sports( and a lot of flashing on the dongle ) !

The menu is very basic ... the channels are all over the bloody place .
Horrible interface , shitty remote that prolly wont last 6 months lol .
BUT IT WORKS !!!
I can see a LOT of peeps copying these boxes ...so there will be a LOT of different versions about in the weeks coming .
I can answer the "odd" question , but like i said ,..it is not my place to tell the world how and what this guy has gone thru to make these basic "N3" boxes ...DONT PM me please .
i tell u wot guys ,..the future is bright ? and i have faith .
The question is ..with one of these boxes in the right hands ..cud something be written for the dbox ? dunno about that .

its a c/s box m8 with a wifi dongle on the back coz there is 10000000000% no way a hack for N3 and i can tell you that on 10000000000000000000000000000000% authority that there is no and never will be a hack for N3 so dont waste your time on it.

ok lets look at facts here:

a working hack for N3!

hmmmm think about that for a moment..............................

heard any sat packages opening up lately with new N3 hack??? and there is quite few out there that are nagra3. no? none? thats because there is NO hack

its a c/s box m8 with a wifi dongle on the back coz there is 10000000000% no way a hack for N3 and i can tell you that on 10000000000000000000000000000000% authority that there is no and never will be a hack for N3 so dont waste your time on it.

agree with you there mate. At first I thought he was meaning you take the usb out and update the keys via a website then put it back in, but the N3 key change it would never be in the box.

If the box takes time to clear subbed channels and it flashes like mad its seeking the key data from the server, why would it take time to clear f the keys were present at source ?

The reason the guy (not chris) does not want it out is he is running a cs server and thast jailbait. If it was just a hack then there is no real come back on him. Think about it.

Last edited:
Well done for coming back Chris, the only future for the cable scene is when someone cracks the cs side of it, which someone has done with this box and makes it available to others.

:Cheers:

ok lets look at facts here:

a working hack for N3!

hmmmm think about that for a moment..............................

heard any sat packages opening up lately with new N3 hack??? and there is quite few out there that are nagra3. no? none? thats because there is NO hack

mate ..im only tellin u wot i have seen . If it was just a wireless dongle ...why wud it need updating on a dodgy website via lappy ?

IMO..this box is risky ? ..? not sure wether me personally wud dare plug it in lol

The dongle is supplied with the box ...it is in the same "style" of the Box ..it has nothing to do with wifi..otherwise i wud be able to use it in my laptop ?..
It has DATA on the dongle .

EDIT it has encrypted data on the dongle ...it cannot be looked at or opened by a pc ...one of the first things i tried ...
on the dongle is a load of things ...none can be opened by a laptop or pc...but only can be updated on the website given .

Last edited:
chris i am not having a go at you m8, people should just face facts and stop with the silly posting coz it aint gonna happen, like i said previosly if peeps want to waste the time on a n3 hack then move on to nds because its on the same par N3 wont be worth the hassle here in the uk. also like i said there a sat providers using N3 and if and its a big IF that is where it hit first, not on the uk cable market

The dongle is supplied with the box ...it is in the same "style" of the Box ..it has nothing to do with wifi..otherwise i wud be able to use it in my laptop ?..
It has DATA on the dongle .

EDIT it has encrypted data on the dongle ...it cannot be looked at or opened by a pc ...one of the first things i tried ...
on the dongle is a load of things ...none can be opened by a laptop or pc...but only can be updated on the website given .

It just means it linked to the box. Just like certain dongles will only work with their product and nothing else.

Is it possible that the website is just updating the c/s server details. If they constantly moving the sever from place to place between say a few locations then the website could update the details for the dongle to get the data.

How many times has he updated the dongle since getting the box

Last edited:
well...if u guys think it is CS ... which i dont .
Then my mate will soon be on the phone telling me his box gone off ..
Vermin are shutting these servers down left right and center .....
Time will tell .....

well...if u guys think it is CS ... which i dont .
Then my mate will soon be on the phone telling me his box gone off ..
Vermin are shutting these servers down left right and center .....
Time will tell .....

exactly why he does not want it out mate.

couldn't be read on a laptop? what OS's did u try?

i wonder if it has a sim in it for wireless access/GPRS connection to access the server. istill think it's a variation on c/s

This box sounds remarkably dodgy !

Why would they make a box that then has to have a "memory" dongle on the back ?

If you were going to manufacture a box like that then you'd have the thing built in rather than attached to a USB port.

As said before, there is no hack for the Rom180. If there was then it would be applied to far bigger providers than VM long before it was released in the UK.

That said, then I suspect that this may be some kind of con. Probably a really cheap box with a subbed card connected inside so you cant see it. Or maybe the subbed card is in the dongle - perhaps thats why it needs updating occasionally - so it can get a tier refresh.

couldn't be read on a laptop? what OS's did u try?

i wonder if it has a sim in it for wireless access/GPRS connection to access the server. istill think it's a variation on c/s

u misunderstand me...the usb dongle would open...but all the files on it could not be opened , they was locked . and unknown file types

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back