N3 cracked , i seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
why and why could it not be in future ?

Im sure if the hack exists then it would be.

but if the box is as what we all think and a c/s in the shape of KV or SV then the server aspect of the box would have no place in here but i am sure the box could be spoke of and the concept of how it works without having to refer to a particular company.

and no ...it deffo is not card sharing .

It's because we've heard it all before mate.

Do you REALLY think that the box would sell for £100 if this was true?

It'll be a clone DM500 or Kryptview connected to a share, which is old news.

and trust me ...i was very surprised when i saw it myself .
i am very pesimistic myself , but i saw this with my own eyes .

ok, well if you have stumbled on the next best thing then great but you will have to be able to produce some proof to help us better stand its capabilities :)

1. What area is your mate.

2. what is the brand of box?

3. closed course open source box ?

Is channels clearing with only the cable feed in back of box?

Whole host of questions but they will do just now, oh and some pics if thats possible ?

"I tawt I taw a puddy tat" I did I did........:grayno:

I believe you chris, put me down for 2 mate, we'll be coming. :proud:

:Cheers:

I agree bud, you can't just come on here and state that you seen something working and not followed it up with hard facts.

This is why people are very pessimistic on here as soon as someone says "I have seen a fix for N3".

I know a few people who have said it is nigh on impossible to fix it, even Kryptview have not attempted to emulate and gone down the CS route, they were the first to crack N2 on the Irish Boxes year before last. (I'd like to know how they go it to AU though lol).

Until you know for definate or have hardcore proof, please refrain from announcing. Although thanks for the post, cos you are certainly gonna wake a few people up lol :banana:

can u all stop taking the piss untill chrispeters finds out what box it is

i could actually believe u m8 simply because i was down south in a pure N3 area couple weeks ago and my m8 told me that someone local was selling boxes for £200 with 2yr guarantee. now i dont knw exactly what or which ones they are but ive just sent him a tx to get more info...

there's taking the piss and there's taking the piss .

if he seen the box there must be a name on it would be first thing that anyone looked at. but im 100% sure that it would sell for more than £100.
there is no chance off any box working on nagra 3 with out it been c/share.
and i don't care what any one has seen .

there has been people working on nagra3 rom180 for over two years they have threw everything they know off at the card and still got no where. now i know a few people on the uk scene say the card will fault im not saying it won't ,but it completely diff from faulting the card to dumping the card ie rom eeprom ram

if anything you stand a better chance off dumping the rom 142 as i believe that have been done . as it really nagra 2.5 if you call rom 180 n3 .

plus one thing to remember about the nagra 3 cards and these so called fta boxes. they have offered really big money for anyone who can dump the card. ie $250,000 and above and that only one fta manufacturer so you can be sure they not sell them for £100

i could actually believe u m8 simply because i was down south in a pure N3 area couple weeks ago and my m8 told me that someone local was selling boxes for £200 with 2yr guarantee. now i dont knw exactly what or which ones they are but ive just sent him a tx to get more info...

£200?...typical southerners marking up the price, you can get a HD PVR version for £100 with a 2yr guarantee up north!

i do not know, you would have to ask the seller of the box what the guarantee is.

you seemed to know the box that chris is referring too so you will know of the supposed guarantee.

But looks more like they are being sold with guarantee of 2 year access to a server. Highly doubt that will be sustained or honoured.

Think about this logically Nagra 3 has been in use for over 3 years now. In that time somebody may have hacked it but are keeping it quiet if that is the case I would expect a hack for sat only its too early to even start considering a hack for UK cable. Since hacks originate from Europe why would they even bother thinking about hacking UK cards its simply of no interest to them.

OK its been a few hours since the first post. If I had been in a mates house and saw a box working which I knew was in an N3 area, I would have got the name of the box and googled like mad for it. I can see this as just another pointless post.

in other news...

TV Card Sharing Investigation: Arrests Made in Birmingham

Monday 14 June 2010

Police Officers from North East Leeds have made two further arrests as part of an investigation into a television subscription scam known as 'card sharing'.

Officers from North East Leeds Proceeds of Crime Team executed two search warrants in Birmingham; one at a business premises on Soho Road in the Handsworth area and one at a residential address in West Bromwich.

Working alongside officers from the FACT (Federation Against Copyright Theft) and West Midlands Police, two people were arrested from the business premises where in excess of £17,000.00 pounds in cash was seized under legislation from the Proceeds of Crime Act.

A 32-year-old man, originally from Kurdistan, was arrested on suspicion of fraud by false representation and money laundering. His partner, a 31-year-old woman from Latvia, was also arrested on suspicion of fraud by false representation.

Both have been released on bail to appear at a police station in Leeds later this year.

This latest police activity follows two arrests for 'card sharing offences' during a series of raids across Leeds in May where officers from North East Leeds seized a variety of computer equipment including six laptops, two hard drives, and a computer server.

A man and woman, both aged 35, were arrested in relation to fraud and copyright offences and remain on police bail at the present time.

The latest arrests form part of an ongoing investigation into so called 'card sharing' technology. This occurs when an individual illegally shares access to their subscription TV package through the use of broadband internet technology and charges 'customers' a nominal fee which is lower than a standard pay TV package.

TV Card Sharing Investigation: Arrests Made in Birmingham

Perhaps, if Chris had posted such a declaration backed up by specific details as to what technology it is, how it works, and possibly even pictures of the thing then we might not instinctively and collectively yawn.

How many times have we heard this. If you have been into hacking for a while you would have read more threads about supposed hacks of TV and console systems that never arrive, and loads of 'my mate who works at NTL' posts that inevitably lead to nothing, than dawn french has had kit kats.

You can't blame us. Please don't use the fact that some of us may seem ungrateful or the idea that the forum will not allow talk about certain boxes as an excuse for not finishing what you have started.

Proof please?

If the cynics on here are proven wrong, I will get v14 to take his pubic wig off and eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back