N3 cracked , i seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't beleive I've slagged him at all mate.

I've only stated that I think the information is incorrect and I wonder why Chris went public with it before having concrete proof.

Afterall, we all know that these claims are instantly jumped upon.

was not aimed at you so sorry if that was your conclution
others have come on and slagged the man off without giving him a chance
yes we have all heard the story's of i seen it and i spoke to someone who seen it but as said give the guy a chance then if he is wrong we will all laugh even him

what kind of box? any names?

also

No one is giving him a hard time here. But if some one comes on claiming the claim he has but unable to provide a box name or even get his mate to send pics then there is going to be some piss takn. Is that such a big deal ????

For one if my mate had this box Id know the name of it, its the 1st question you ask.

I think there has been sufficient time to produce something either way to prove or disprove the existence of this box.

So please stop with all this bigot or jumping on him carry on. No one is.

Its all light hearted

You're right Rodders.

You can call all Muslims with one sweeping statement, but if you laugh at a guy who has obviously been at bit premature about a tv hack you are a bigot.

Strange.

I like Chris too. He will be big enough to admit if he has screwed up, and as I say if I am wrong I will chow down on a v14 pube sandwich.

chill guys..
i dont mind anyone havin a go ... honest , im a big grown up lol ..
i even like mozr `s childish drawin ... made me giggle that did !! ha :Clap:
all i ask is a little patience....im all excited myself. i just wanna get inside the thing lol
EDIT..come on england lol

Chill?

You call my work of art childish and you expect me to chill!?

You sir, are a bigot.

Ok. It is a bit shit innit. :)

Hope you not aiming that at me m8, as I was not giving the lad any grief whatsoever.

I think it was aimed at everyone, not anyone in particular m8, lets just wait and see the outcome, even if he's wrong we shouldn't slate him, the intention was good whatever, if he is wrong he won't be the first or last one to fook up :)

chill guys..
all i ask is a little patience....im all excited myself. i just wanna get inside the thing lol

Wots stopping you phoning or texting the guy and askin him wot the box is called? it may silence all the none beleavers.

No i was a member before i posted!!!!!
ppl saying that i joined to flame the feller!!!!

Could not give a fook if it real of not....... just love kicking ppl when thier down!! and i would say this op is going to feel like a noob !!
and then we can all kick him for fun of corse and not to hard!¬!!!!

Last edited:
chill guys..

So you say your excited !!!
well you cant be that excited as if it were me a would of kick the door in,
mate or not! hahaha

Ok so can i ask why the hell did you not pull the Box out when you were at his house??
Any one would of pulled it out . Well saying that if it was my box i would of had it out to show it to my mate and prove it is what it is!!!

So you say your excited !!!
well you cant be that excited as if it were me a would of kick the door in,
mate or not! hahaha

Ok so can i ask why the hell did you not pull the Box out when you were at his house??
Any one would of pulled it out . Well saying that if it was my box i would of had it out to show it to my mate and prove it is what it is!!!

nice one mr 6 post no free cable c0ck face.

nice one mr 6 post no free cable c0ck face.

shut it bitch!!!
Dont give a fook about gable bum boy!!

Dont get it up here!!! READ WHAT I SAID BEFORE THICK-0
C/s sat tv all the way!!
Cock sucker!!!!
BET YOUR RIPPING HIM TO SHREDS

Last edited:
take it easy m8...... calm down now..?....:Clap:
TOTAL CALM M8 WAS JUST HAVE A BIT CARRY WIN THE LAD TILL
BUM BOY CAME ALONG!!!

why dose all ppl think new ppl to a forum just come for n3 hack /sly hack?????
Oh and just so bumboy no's as got from 30w - 58e all open apart from 7w need a 3meeter dish to get that!!!

My farther was offered a hd box tonight for £200 he was told it can decode n3, the fella was a good friend of mine when I lived at home so i have no reason to doubt him when I get more info I will post back

nice one m8, know your motoriser dish settings, so you must be in the know..?....

well made a lot of mistakes along the way but have got somewhere!!
+ Dont be-leave what dish-pointer say its full of shit!! ie it says i need a 120cm dish to get 4w and i only have a 88cm triax on a darkmotor and i get 100+channels!!!

My farther was offered a hd box tonight for £200 he was told it can decode n3, the fella was a good friend of mine when I lived at home so i have no reason to doubt him when I get more info I will post back

I wish the best for you's and i hope its real as if it is N3 on sat should be in the pipe line but i would think the hack if it come's will be sold to a card/cam
maker and then maybe softcam/patches!!!

shut it bitch!!!
Dont give a fook about gable bum boy!!

Dont get it up here!!! READ WHAT I SAID BEFORE THICK-0
C/s sat tv all the way!!
Cock sucker!!!!
BET YOUR RIPPING HIM TO SHREDS

oops looks like this thread needs closed untill thread starter backs up wot he's stated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back