N3 cracked , i seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its c/s it wont be offline within days.

Only the starviews server has been took down to far.

Stop with the daft questions??

OK then you obviously know more than us daft fookers..

Si

well inevitably i do! and they are daft questions so lets not drag this into a slanging match for everyone, the op is a little naive and built his hopes up and the hopes of the shall we say less informed among us.

like i said lets look at the facts...

1) N3 is use by some pretty big sat tv companies
2) sat scene is HUGE
3) sat scene is full of money for the correct gear
4) UK cable market is small fry
5) NDS is a big catch and Everyman and his dogs wants this

so add up all those facts and IF there is indeed a hack for N3 then it wont appear here first and it wont be on the uk cable market. you will see it on the sat scene first and then it will filter down when everyone involved has made their money out of it.

i think this thread should be closed because i can see people getting personal with the op and its not fair - he only hoped like the rest and jumped the gun a little and can only report what he is being told.

im still not convinced but thats me lol everywhere else ive seen this setup mentioned people admit its a card share like those selling the kryptviews & iconnectors.

well inevitably i do! and they are daft questions so lets not drag this into a slanging match for everyone, the op is a little naive and built his hopes up and the hopes of the shall we say less informed among us.

like i said lets look at the facts...

1) N3 is use by some pretty big sat tv companies
2) sat scene is HUGE
3) sat scene is full of money for the correct gear
4) UK cable market is small fry
5) NDS is a big catch and Everyman and his dogs wants this

so add up all those facts and IF there is indeed a hack for N3 then it wont appear here first and it wont be on the uk cable market. you will see it on the sat scene first and then it will filter down when everyone involved has made their money out of it.

i think this thread should be closed because i can see people getting personal with the op and its not fair - he only hoped like the rest and jumped the gun a little and can only report what he is being told.

Do you think we don't know that?

Well lets look at it on the other hand the guy has a decent rep on here, says he has seen a new box that does XYZ. So what we are trying to do is work out what method this box is using so asking the daft questions was us trying to work this method out.

All you seem to be saying is that n3 is not hacked, i think you need to give us a bit more credit mate. We know its not hacked but i dont need to keep saying the same old stuff to prove i know that do I?

Si

The thing is by having this thread it will open the eyes of ppl who might be sold this soon. So it will let know know and fully understand what they are getting. So the thread is valid .

would be nice to see a directory listing of the USB device. chances are it's not windows/dos directory structure or file system, more than likely linux.

files being 'locked' , whatever the magic file locking software, is easy to get aorund and atleast view the contents of the files, search for recognisable strings, etc.

Also, if you can't tell us the name of the server, it would be interesting to see what data he needs to update - sounds like an ip address to i.e. server name

Update on what my da has been offered its a Kryptview A750 it uses something called I Connector or wifi bridge. I did not get talking to the fella, I take it this c/s.

Yes it is, but he'll get the newer model the A780 for 160, that doesn't need the iconnector, so would be mad to buy that one.

Update on what my da has been offered its a Kryptview A750 it uses something called I Connector or wifi bridge. I did not get talking to the fella, I take it this c/s.

It converts the network data into serial data.

didnt want to get involved but seeing as the guy with the box is in leeds and so am i,

theres not many people in leeds that sold the old boxes let alone a new wonder box.

where in leeds is the guy, i could pop over and either clear you or let the crap continue.

i still dont know why this is on going, i know people want a hack but please i think WE ALL know this will be c/s.

magic box that unscrambles channels from a usb dongle....think about it....

I think thats about enough of this now, I think he's taken enough stick, like I said earlier if he's wrong he did have all good intentions by posting it, he's a good member who isn't in the habit of posting shit

I'm going to close this now, if it turns out what most think and it's CS we can let this slip away and say no more, If chris does get some miraculous news on it I'm sure he will keep us informed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back