N3 cracked , i seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised at this thread. I had Chris down as one of the good posters on here, he helped me years ago when I first started tinkering with my old DBox. I never had him down as a bullshitter, or one of those "my VM working mate says...blah".

When you start a thread like this, it has to be backed up with some info, otherwise it just turns into YAST.

I'm really surprised at this thread. I had Chris down as one of the good posters on here, he helped me years ago when I first started tinkering with my old DBox. I never had him down as a bullshitter, or one of those "my VM working mate says...blah".

When you start a thread like this, it has to be backed up with some info, otherwise it just turns into YAST.

Tbh I think its the fact chris IS a good member on here that has generated such an interest in this thread,

Regardless of what the box turns out to be or what method it uses,I am sure he posted in good faith and will admit it if he's proved wrong.

N3 isn't hacked so were only left with a few posibilities -

1/ Its a cardshare box of some form

2/ Its running on the N1 stream

3/ Its a dodgy subscription box and someone inside VM has authorised the card for a backhander.

4/ Its just a normal subscription box and someone is pulling your leg. A similar scam was tried with Sky boxes where a card was simply mounted internally so from the otside it appeared like a chipped box.

There really aren't any other alternatives !

Last edited:
keep the faith boys......had a call out at work , just got home .
will deffo know more tomoz )

bolton is ex cw (still on n1) if im not mistaken....

bolton still on N1,i live there,but still hope this thread turns out to be true

I don't believe its true either, thats not to say the OP wants to lie just like alot he wants to believe its true. so fair enought on that but truth is virgin had no hope of getting more sky content until they sorted out their encryption and piracy problems.

Currently the only way to get around n3 is to card share which is why they are trying to nick as many people as they can find. this also leaves people open to being scammed into thinking this is a stand alone hack.

you have really no need to believe its true, just look at the facts!
it will never happen- peeps wont even bother with this because its not commercially viable. like i said before if you going to waste your time trying to crack n3 then turn to nds and do that

keep the faith boys......had a call out at work , just got home .
will deffo know more tomoz )

best of luck with this one mate,members please dont flame him if it turns out to be a cardshare.

I seen new virmin cable boxes .....(for 100 quid )
i seen them working , in new feed n3 area !!
NO SHIT .. honest truth ...

and no ...it deffo is not card sharing .

and trust me ...i was very surprised when i saw it myself .
i am very pesimistic myself , but i saw this with my own eyes .

best of luck with this one mate,members please dont flame him if it turns out to be a cardshare.

not even a wee bit? :)

not even a wee bit? :)

its upto you my friend lol but im sure when he realises something is right he will see the funny side lol i hope anyway lol

the mugabe pic just cracks me up every time. On a side note. Why dont we have a donky avatar every month.

one thing that puzzles me why do peep say never ?
someone came up with the n3 did peeps say never
will it work?
it will be cracked one day but the n4 will probably
be on standby blah blah blah
have faith but then get ready for summut else :proud:

meanie said:
one thing that puzzles me why do peep say never ?
someone came up with the n3 did peeps say never
will it work?
it will be cracked one day but the n4 will probably
be on standby blah blah blah
have faith but then get ready for summut else :proud:
It might only be one digit above n2 but it's a millions times safer m8

A condoms safer than the withdrawal method, but you still hear of a few swimmers escaping.
Hope it's true but not holding my breath.
Wiz

Would love this to be true, would save a fortune moving over to sat. :proud:

my guess is if there,s no bb connection then its a cut-down card mounted internally so ask the guy to take the top off the box and show you inside.
"we live in hope". regards mdt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back