my on going fight with cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your news David I really dont know what to say I really am gutted for you. We are always here for you if you need to talk but unfortunately its only words and not a cure I really wish it was a cure.Best wishes to you and your family and keep fighting David.

It's a very sad and gritty true-life situation, I'm sure you know everyone, including myself find it difficult to know what to say. :)

It's a very sad and gritty true-life situation, I'm sure you know everyone, including myself find it difficult to know what to say. :)
i dont think you all know what you are doing

what you are doing is being there letting me tell you how i feel and what i am going through that is healing me and letting me relive my self of built up pain and thoughts
you all help me you may not know it but you do

Yes its difficult to know what to say Dave my al man got diagnosed with MS about 9 years ago hes still fighting strong i know its not the same but chin up lad take each day as it comes.

Firstly, so sorry to hear your very sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family, secondly, your bravery and courage to carry on to the max and still find the time to help others and be on here helping others just shows how much of a true gent you are, I lost my mum nearly 2 years ago after a long fight with Leukeamia and she inspired me to enjoy life to the max, just like you have by reading your post.

Enjoy your time and God bless.

Tomo

what you are doing is being there letting me tell you how i feel and what i am going through that is healing me and letting me relive my self of built up pain and thoughts

Mate im sure i can say this for ever member on DW. We are all here for you anytime u need us.
Your a credit to DW and a true inspiration to us all.

Ray

sad to here this news dave,cant belive it m8 seems to always happen to the best of people in your life
we all went on a weekend with me dad just to keep his mind off things when he was diagnosed ...so sad m8 really am

Yes mate we are all behind you, I personally wonder how you are doing almost every day.

I have no doubt that you will make it far past July

david, it's very hard to find the right words to say to you.

you are in my thoughts and i wish there was more we can do to help you. you are showing great bravery and courage, and i applaud your strength in fighting your illness

To be fair I'm sure everybody who visits here often wishes they could do a lot more but unfortunately we're all in different areas and physically disconnected but you're in the thoughts of everyone here I'm sure. In all honesty mate I don't know you from adam even on here, and yet I like everyone else struggle to find the words or the vocabulary to express anything.....this is one of those unfortunate things in life where you wish to express so much and yet you cannot express enough no matter how hard one tries. All I can do is echo what everyone else has said, I can't imagine what you must be feeling and my thoughts are with you and your family. I will say this though it's a testament to who you are that you're laid with the unfortunate responsibility of having to deal with something like this and yet you still find time for the forum and the people in it. That kind of selflessness isn't something that's taught, it's a natural and quite rare commodity. The world would only benefit with a lot more people like you in it mate. You're a true credit.

David your a star.
You know
how i feel mate.
If you ever want to talk , pm me and i'll give you my number.

Last edited:
hello my freind my wife has a illness with no cure many nights i cry my self to sleep with worry i am so so sorry i can say no more
good/bless my wife and you
from aspr27

OMG Really sorry to hear that news M8 what a shocker .God only knows how people cope with that kind of bombshell news .Its hard to know what to say at a time like this but i just hope that you and your family don't suffer to much and hope for miracle
Kind regards Damage

in the same sitiantion with my aunt....

she had it and was cured years ago...

has came back with avengence.... :(

really awfull to witness....

she died last saturday...
funeral today.......

i hate cancer.....
and life to be honest...
so unfair.....

she died last saturday...
funeral today.......

i hate cancer.....
and life to be honest...
so unfair.....

Sorry to hear this. Hope you can make your peace with life.

I can’t believe i only just noticed this thread, i don’t msg as much as i used to but i pop on here time to time to catch up with the latest gossip. I really don’t know how i missed this, I’m sorry to hear about this davidh, i really don’t know what to say.

I’m not embarrassed to say but my eyes are kind of watering because i feel guilty for not noticing it.

My thoughts are with you and your family

well what can i say

bad news
i have secondary cancer 4 tumours
all he can do for me is give me some tablets to stop them growing any more giving me a few more months
i have less than 12 mths left

not much more i can say
but thanks for all being there

and i will stay on line for as long as i can

Sorry to hear this very distressing news m8ty. How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back