my on going fight with cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
horrible news..
just lost my father in law 2 weeks ago due to this condition that i cant for one second believe that no one can cure after all the years and money spent on research !
top man..do what u need to do .

sorry to here of your plight m8 will pray for you when at mass this sunday just keep fighting joe

OMG ive only just come across this while searching through dw,so sorry to hear the news :( Sorry but cant think of any words im completely gob smacked :grayno:

i have not been a member on this forum very long i am very very sorry to hear this bad news god bless
from aspr27

god bless you davidh :) its a sad day when you hear of anybody getting this awful thing cancer, i just lost my father too it a month ago:( i can say you are a great guy as i did meet you and your wife if i remember rightly and few others when we all went to that pub in blackpool a few years ago, there was gazer, chris1975, mairyhinge(chris) his missis diamond and others, a good few hours we spent there drinking and having a laugh :) you might not remember me but my thoughts are with you and your family.

All the best

FocuS (aka) flashgordy31

David
i have read this thread from the start but its such a shock i dont know what i can say !!
just go for it and enjoy every day

best regards to you and the family

jase

god bless you davidh :) its a sad day when you hear of anybody getting this awful thing cancer, i just lost my father too it a month ago:( i can say you are a great guy as i did meet you and your wife if i remember rightly and few others when we all went to that pub in blackpool a few years ago, there was gazer, chris1975, mairyhinge(chris) his missis diamond and others, a good few hours we spent there drinking and having a laugh :) you might not remember me but my thoughts are with you and your family.

All the best

FocuS (aka) flashgordy31
i do remember you m8 was a good day
walking back tothe hotel was a cracker me and the mrs found a burger place did it taste good lol

we may be haveing another meet soon

i do remember you m8 was a good day
walking back tothe hotel was a cracker me and the mrs found a burger place did it taste good lol

we may be haveing another meet soon

yes would be good to see you again and the others maybe a few new :) and plenty of beer this time for me that is as seen as i was driving last time lol

FocuS

I haven't posted on here because I didn't know what to say, I still don't know what to say m8 but I feel I need to post something.
We joined DW for different reasons (mine was just for the cable section) but end up making friends, some of us never meet and probarly will never meet. We only know each other by usernames but still we class ourselves as friends. Just by reading the replies of best wishes on here just shows the positive impact you've had on us all.
We can only pray that the meds work and your time with us is extended.

God bless you m8 :bighug:

David I have just read your post and must say how sorry I am to hear this bad news. Please keep a positive outlook. Words are so difficult to come out with in this situation. Please accept my deepest sorrow and also my deepest high regards that you have shared this with all of us.

david m8 you have done so much to help me over the years that i have lost count...i am gutted m8 to hear your bad news.you and your family are in my thoughts and i wish you knew how many good people i know that have gone early and you know what? not a bad one among them..he only takes the best early m8... i am gutted!!!

just noticed we must of joined the same time...

Last edited:
Jesus m8 im in total shock only after spotting this,not much i can add to what has already been said just make the most of what time you have left m8 and i hope you get as long as possible out of this,truely sorry to hear this news :(

just noticed this m8

David your in our prayers and your family too

we have a close friend that just had major surgery to remove a large tumor from behind his eye as big as a plum, it was succsesfull but the result of the tumour came back as the worst type of cancer you can get

he is doing cemo and radio therepy as we speak

ill send a pm in a minute after i get over the shock

you have been a wonderful gent to know and im so sorry we didnt really keep intouch more bro

blessings

gav

Can't beleive I missed your post David - I am absolutely gutted for you mate. All I can say is keep your spirits up and never give up - even if you feel like crap make the effort to keep eating well and give yourself the strength to fight on.

You never know what advances are around the corner.

Best wishes.

keep on fighting mate as i know you will
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family @ this tuff time in your lives
i hope ya had a good christmas with the family mate
take care joe
sorry for a late reply but this gets me down as me and many others know what your famliy are going threw :(

YNWA
fbbacd4e.gif

keep on fighting mate as i know you will
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family @ this tuff time in your lives
i hope ya had a good christmas with the family mate
take care joe
sorry for a late reply but this gets me down as me and many others know what your famliy are going threw :(

YNWA
fbbacd4e.gif
thanks ppl
and u m8

as for christmas
well my christmas dinner was a cup of soup but i did manage to eat chrismas pudding
my christmas tea was a cup of soup

what this was down to is the tablets the oncologist gave me the expensive ones have side effects

1/ spots everywhere i look like a dot to dot drawing
2/ mouth ulsers i have them everywhere even the back of my throat
i am taking all kings of medication to clear the ulsers i think/hope i am winning
mouth isnt so sore now

my new record lol [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GpDvupcVfk]YouTube - PETER COOK - 'The Ballad Of Spotty Muldoon' - 45rpm 1965[/ame]

Sorry your xmas dinner wasn't so good david.
Let me know when your mouths feeling better and i'll send you up a nice turkey.
Stay positive mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back