motorised dish

cyclone252

Inactive User
Reaction score
is it worthwhile to install a motorised dish? are there many movie channels still open or would i be better sticking to a fixed setup.

There are plenty of movie channels available on other sats mate, its a no brainer.

Suttsy.
is it worthwhile to install a motorised dish? are there many movie channels still open or would i be better sticking to a fixed setup.

You may have picked me up wrong mate.
A motorised dish is the way to go, unless you fancy putting up about 4 dishes, run a few lengths of coaxil cable, buy a few disqc switches etc...

Suttsy.
thanks for the reply will just go with a fixed dish then .cheers

You may have picked me up wrong mate.
A motorised dish is the way to go, unless you fancy putting up about 4 dishes, run a few lengths of coaxil cable, buy a few disqc switches etc...

Suttsy.

Ah, it wasn't just me then! I think the NPC can just about smell the magic 5 lol!

they are worth getting installed along as it is done right using decent quality equipment i fit and repair them for a living and i go out to at least 10 a month at this time of year that have moved due to the wind that wouldn't have if the installer had done it right to start with my advice is ask around the people that have had them fit local to you and get someone proven that knows what there doing

Back