Motorised Dish setup on dm800se hd clone

hb505

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am using a motorised dish with silvermax hd. The dish is set and pick up channels fine on turksat, sky uk and german channels. However I have just purchased dm800se running dw v1.1 enigma 2 and I only wish to only pick up chanells from these satelites.

I have browsed through forums and what i have done so far is configured tuner to simple then positioner. Entered my coordinates and then went to auto scan. Its not picking up any channels. Am i doing something wrong? Id appreciate any help advice. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hi everyone. I am using a motorised dish with silvermax hd. The dish is set and pick up channels fine on turksat, sky uk and german channels. However I have just purchased dm800se running dw v1.1 enigma 2 and I only wish to only pick up chanells from these satelites.

I have browsed through forums and what i have done so far is configured tuner to simple then positioner. Entered my coordinates and then went to auto scan. Its not picking up any channels. Am i doing something wrong? Id appreciate any help advice. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Put a motorised channel list/bouquet on then you won't need to scan

Double check the coordinate and make sure your entered them in the correct format.

For example a - minus number is a west setting .

Back