mods who delete threads for absolutely no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
we at DigitalWorldz are a family, a community, so let's stick together and be happy.

so who is gonna offer to make a nice fresh coffee to start my day. (too early for a beer lol)

@ LFC tea will do, (i do prefer coffee in the morning though) and @ english, milk only, no need for sugar, i'm sweet enough.

Some people act like children on here when it comes to serious topics, 'oh they do they get to do that' 'why cant we do that', 'thats not fair', blah, blah. STFU. People need to put up sometimes the truth and as posstive as possitive. DW is a Community of peace and friendlyness. Lets not make it worse.

Well if people can cry about threads that have been deleated then im gonna cry about threads that havent been made yet.

Why do old people on busies offer u mints from there pockets? and to top it off its always wrapped in a bit of toilet roll.
why is this?
please answer as ive been up for weeks wondering why.

post religous posts here
and stop feckin moaning reading this thread makes me laugh lots

the mints are usually choclate covered but have had all the chocolate sucked off them as the mint is too hard to eat hence the loo roll wrapping lol

Simple answer is "if you don't like the food ,don't go in the resturant"
The mods are there to help and stop posts which may damage D. W. , from my point of wiew seems they do their best and i'm happy with that so i will give them my backing for what its worth. when you come on here you read the rules and either except them and join or reject them and not join.NO USE COMPLAINING AFTERWARDS, no one forced you to join.
Let the mods do their stuff and the rest of us can carry on knowing that offensive/obscene polictical/religuos material will not be allowed and we can safely let our children come onto the site as well ,which in turn shows them how most adults relate to and help each other cos theres enough hatred out in the real world to scare them.

Think you will find the staff on this site a bit to lenient compaired to other sites. And in my opinion they do a great job not to mention the shit they have to put up with sometimes.
It was just a thread that got out of hand and deleated big deal move on. And i dont think anything is deleated without a debate between the admins and mods, so its not just deleated because one mod thinks hes god. Just move on and let them do there job.
And a big thanks for the work you staff do as if it was me id ban every single person and just have me left lol. Well and hacker as id have no one to give nanas to and ban every week.:banana: :banana: :banana:

What a fooking load of rubbish!!!

I have just wasted 15 minutes reading through this garbage. If there ever was a single thread that need deleting it would be this one!!

bronto does avin a go at jose constitute religous hatred after all he does think hes GOD

only jokin just saw ur avatar

if you look through my posts you will find that i am a fiercly patriotic ethnic brit who contributed to the thread in question (and a few others ) but even i thought it was getting out of hand . this is primaraly a hacking forum and it was getting to the stage where members where starting to fall out with each other . for example in this thread if registration wanted to know something and the only person who could answer him was english would he bother ? at the moment i doubt it . thats how it was getting in the other thread . Dont get me wrong i was getting my back up in that other thread as well because i feel so strongly about the subject but the fact of the matter is DW IS A HACKING FORUM first foremost and the last thing we want is an us and them society . the mods and admin obvously thought the same as well and for the good of the forum closed the thread . so what would you rather have ? a hacking forum where halfe of the members wont help the other half or a forum like digital world where the the mods and admin will listen to your views and even let you criticise them as you are doing now, and try to point out what they are doing ? im sorry but on every other site of this nature on the net there would have been a lot of permanent bans within ten minutes of this thread starting . so please do as im doing ,go to another site like the one posted by doobie and continue to voice your opinion on the state of this country on there and let DW , the mods and the admin carry on doing what they do best , MAKING DW THE BEST FORUM ON THE NET

What a fooking load of rubbish!!!

I have just wasted 15 minutes reading through this garbage. If there ever was a single thread that need deleting it would be this one!!

Best post on this thread so far! :Clap: :Clap:

:Cheers: :Cheers:

Do u think then its time to stop posting on this and close it ? i will leave the decision to the members and not the mods lol

May I draw your attention to page 19 of the sun today 04/11/06 and ask you to reopen the thread :banana:

Read all the comments and spot the brown nose :Clap:

42" lcd tv £1099

Forgot to say close this load of p*sh.........

I keep finding my attention drawn towards page 3 more than page 19 sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back